Does he like me?

*Cringes* Ahh! I hate this question because it seems so simple, just ask him right? I'm afraid things would be so awkward if I do, sooo opinions are greatly appreciated!!

We go to school together. Known each other for about two years. He's a year older. We have some of the same classes. We never spoke before. Now, he sometimes calls me to ask about hw questions, but thats all. Never initiates anything further. He claims he's shy and usually waits for the girl to approach him. After class, we usually talk about random stuff & it seems like he genuinely wants to get to know me. He sometimes waits for my class to start and then he hugs me and leaves.

He always compliments my hair & asks why I'm single & says things like..."You're so innocent and good."

I don't know I could be reading too much into it. Thoughts? ☺😁

More opinions pleaseeee and thankss!! 😊😁☺😜
So I tries texting him and the conversation just fizzled out and he stopped answering? I tried to mention interesting events but he didn't seem interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were you, I'd ask that person for a casual coffee or a movie together.
    Then gently take it to the next step.
    E. g. - you can gently hold his hand while watching the movie, when a romantic scene comes or something like that.

Good luck :)

• I texted him but the conversation died out. Could that be a sign?

• I guess I'll have to wait untik the next time we meet in person.

Thanks for the advice

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• The only way you're gonna find out is by spending time with him. Texting is a horrible way to judge if someone likes you. I've had people that are so easy to text with but then awkward to talk to in person, and then people that are hard to text but easy to talk to in person. Since you said that he's a shy person he probably just doesn't know what to say over text. Or maybe he doesn't have anything to see in that moment.

Just ask him to hangout casually. Like go to the mall, or zoo or something. It's like a friend date.

• I think this is really true. I thought it would be easier over text but he's more talkative in person

• Honestly its better that way anyways. He probably values deep conversations which can be harder to have over text.

• I agree.

What Guys Said 5

• You are reading too less into it. I think you need to read some more

• Lol what?

• Have you given him any signs? That is his way of feeling your reaction to those things, if you're not receptive, he's not just gonna embarrass himself. He will do it, when he knows that it's a thing you both want.

• I feel like I do it in subtle ways and he doesn't notice. Like I'll ask for hug in the middle of rhe day or find a reason to tease him and joke around.

• Hang out, ask him out for a movie or coffee or something, have fun together and create things worth talking about that he can relate to at the same time you two might have an attachment

• yes, he likes u. and as he said he's too shy, to do fist step. if u like him to don't play the mouse jus do the step by your self why it's so big deal?

• Just tell him to be honest because you miss all the shots you never take.

• I'll try

• Meditate on it. That's what I did before I told the girl I liked her, and she said she liked me too, but too busy for a relationship. But we still talk and shit like almost all the time. Just do what your heart says :) one love

• Thanks I will!

• Did he tell you he waits for the approach personally?

• Yeah he did

• Ya. Call him for a date. Do it now if he is awake

• Lol hope your right. Thanks for the advice.

What Girls Said 4

• Well he has sent you very many signs he likes you for a shy guy. He is asking you why you are single, waits for you, etc, he even told you he is shy! He is definitely waiting for you! Just go for it and tell him that you like him and suggest to hangout🙃

• But I'm shy too! So its like ahhh! Lol

• ask him out --- but be aware that this may or may not work out... there's always a 50% chance

• Sounds like he does like you but maybe he's just not 100% how to tell you.. I hope that makes since. Maybe you should make the first move like if you really like him add him on Facebook lets him know your interested back I had to do that and let me tell you it took every ounce of gut that I had to do that. But it was so worth it. If you already have him on social media then my point is to that maybe you need to make a point an obvious one that you like him.. Hope I helped.. At least a little bit. :)

• Thankssss ahhh appreciate it !

• Can two shy people even work out?

• I am sure he is at least interested. I would try getting to know him. Don't give up if he suddenly starts getting reclusive.

• Thanks for your opinion. I really appreciate it😊😊