Is it bad that having a good ass is a requirement for me in a girl?

It's a must have in my book

• It's good
  • It's bad

Most Helpful Girl

• It's up to you if that catches your attention that is normal. I like Hispanic guys and military, mainly marines. Everyone has a type. a butt is part of her figure and she will have it for life some just don't pop out and aren't well shaped. Mine always popped out no matter how thin I was. My clithes hang right on me. I hated that guys liked my butt I wanted them to like my chest. I thought the butt was weird to like. I had to unwind a little to embrace that part of my physique. When I see women I know at 30 something with a flat butt or a jiggly butt I get a little smug. Cause I always had a great shape and mine is better than most twenty year olds!!! 4 hours of aerobics a day!!! I really thought it was a gay thing disturbing to hear when I was younger. I mean I sit on my butt I don't see it in the mirror when I get ready as a rule. I expect my boobs to be the center of his attention. I do my outfit around my cleavage my upper body necklace dangling just right earrings dangling just right a little illuminator to draw attention. So girls your age might not be comfortable with booty compliments.

Most Helpful Guy

• That is fine. A lot of women say when women say things like this "she just has her standards and good on her" but call a man "a jerk and objectifying women" when men say something like this. That is stupid BS from these women. It is natural for looks to matter to everyone to some extent and they do to everyone even if they won't admit it. So you are fine. It is fine for a man to have his standards.

What Girls Said 11

• Lol at the poll.

I voted A, but it's really not good nor bad. It's just what you prefer. I'm assuming that's not ALL you require, just that it's important to you.

• It's good. Everyone has their standards. A weird one that I have is that I *would prefer* a pale-skinned guy because I find that very attractive. For other people it could be anything else. BUT it doesn't mean that I wouldn't date a tanned guy, you know?

• Its not really bad. Its your preference but of course if its a do or die preference that's kind of shallow but still just a preference lol

• It's not good or bad. It's just a preference.

• neither good or bad, it's just your preference

• I don't think it's bad.

• It's not bad, but it's not really good either.
    If that's what you want, then that's what you want.

• nah, not bad or good, you are just limiting your options a bit

• No. It's your choice.

• You're a jerkoff, basically

• It is what it is. Honestly a guy having a nice dick is a MUST in my book. I like to get them to undress (or just ask for dick pics) so I can get a look at the goods. If they the goods aren't up to code, I am out... no need to waste anyones time esp. if it's just for a quickie... no need to stroke anyones ego when no emotions are involved. If they pass my inspection I don't mind going through theirs :D

• Ok goodluck with that

• Nope, the couple of guys I've stayed in contact with do pretty good for themselves. One just got married. I was at the wedding, she is gorgeous - I love her, she is sooo sweet too!

I personally don't do ugos, and desperation is a huge turn off. I like a guy who is cocky and competitive (for casual sex... not for a relationship).

• It's not for every one, most guys would be way too insecure.

What Guys Said 10

• It's what you like, so it's not bad, but it's not good either, it's whatever.

The poll results are hilarious xD Girls better start building their butts instead of voting on polls xD

• It's not bad, it just limits your options, but if it's what you like, who am I to judge you?

• That's understandable that you want to be attracted.

• Its not wrong to know what you want. If you already have it then there are less chances of you being distracted by another and cheating so its a gain fo both sides.

• if she's not physically appealing to you her personality can't do a thing , with that being said the 3 girls i've dated had average to small boobs but great asses so i get ya brah

• Whatever floats your boat dude.

• Just shows you're a normal straight male.

• No it's good, who wouldn't not want to be with a girl with those attributes, we all do.

• It's not good or bad. Everyone has preferences.

• Lots of guys have big boob requirements that lots of girls can't meet.
    Therefore if you prioritise ass instead you are providing less busty girls with a chance, so no nothing wrong with it.