Girls, would you trust a confident good looking guy with a perfect body?

Goes to the gym everyday and eats healthy 95% of the time.

Also trust as in date, relationship, and all that

• I would trust him!
    56% (9)
  • No way!
    44% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
If not then why?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• What does his looks have to do with his personality? Is he a trustworthy person? does he give you reason NOT to trust him? Does he lie? Has he cheated before? Does he keep or hide things from you? Is he honest and open with you?
    I think those things are a way better and good indicator as to whether you should trust him and not the fact that he is "confident and good looking"
    Look at HIS PERSONALITY, his BEHAVIOUR, his MORALS and VALUES, not his looks. That won't make him stay when the times get rough!
    Hope that answers your question!

What Girls Said 10

• You have essentially described the guy I've been dating for the last 4 and a half years.

I trust him.

But I don't let him be the representative for his "type" I only let him be the representative for himself.

• ... before i would trust him i would need to know his character first. His appearance is irrelevant of whether i would trust him or not

• no i wouldn't. why i trust him has nothing to do with that.

• I don't see what that has directly to do with whether or not a girl can trust him... A hot guy can be just as trustworthy or untrustworthy as another.

The guy you described, though - yes, I trust my boyfriend 100%

• Just because a dude does all of those things doesn't mean he's a trustworthy man so I picked B.

• Off his appearance... no that's... retarded.

• ? Yes I would trust him if he's trustworthy?

• No, I would not, I would think he'll cheat on me when he find a girl more attractive than me

• No i would not want to date someone like that.

• Just want to say good for you if you do that; I'm all about eating healthy and exercise.