Would this stop him from dating me?

This guy I really like, and we have a ton of the same interests. The thing is though he drinks and.. well I have not I am not against it I have just never had a chance, all my friends got way to wasted and slutty when they drank or should I say my Ex freinds. Anywho I would almost love to be a drinker like not an alcholic but someone who can drink every now and then and be fine. That is the way he is to, but I am curious as to if something like that would be a reason for not dating me since I have never had a beer? Also the fact that he loves hunting and again not against that but nobodys ever taken me.. So all this considered would he still be up for dating me?

What Guys Said 1

• My past girlfriends barely drank ever, I didn't care at all. Zero cares

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sure he'd be fine with the fact that you're open to it. But remember, there are lots and lots of other guys out there who are just as nice and funny and cute as him who also don't drink or hunt, so keep that in mind. And just some general advice, make sure you know who you are first before attaching yourself to someone else and taking on all of their interests as your own if they aren't genuinely your interests. Best of luck!

• No thats silly.
    If he didn't want to date you, it would be because he didn't like you.. not because of what you don't like..

Answer mine pls www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1919998-does-he-like-me