Ladies, would you ever date a multi-orgasmic man?

just when I thought this was something nearly impossible to accomplish I've now been reading this book that teaches men how to have as much orgasms as he wants just like women. this book tells how some men who have already mastered their multi-orgasmic abilities can have from 5-10 orgasms per sex sessions!

but anyways ladies would you ever date a man that can have as much or more orgasms then you during sex? or do you find this a little too much?

• Hell yea, bring it on!
  • Don't care
  • Oh no, this is too much!

Most Helpful Girl

• Mah husband can do that.

He says that, basically, you have to "train" that, via a process that's not unlike cutting off a piss halfway through -- except you do it with orgasms, about half to 2/3 of the way through them, until you develop the ability to stop them at will.
    Apparently that learning process in and of itself isn't terribly pleasant, but, #tanstaafl hahah

Basically, he gets to the point where he can have a pretty much infinite series of 60, 70, 80 percent strength orgasms, without ejaculating. It's sort of like... really advanced edging, I guess... except I know he's actually having orgasms because I can feel the contractions all along that area from his anus through the scrotal area to the base of his penis.
    But, yeah, it's not perfect. If he wants 100 percent strength, he has to ejaculate.

What woman in her right mind would possibly have a problem with this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can do that. It just feels like you have to pee real bad. haha Not the best feeling, but it takes away the sensitivity of having to cum after the first time and makes you last like forever. lol Then it's balls deep after that :)

What Girls Said 6

• Absolutely. What woman would not love that?

• I dont know maybe a woman that gets burned out after having three or four orgasms? which so far I haven't spoken to any girl that can have more than that

• please send me that book

• YES I was just reading about this

• Bring it on!

• More men need to read that book.

• Maybe... But I can also see this as a way to make sex even more male-centric at the expense of his partner. I don't want to zone out with a dry vag while he pounds me as hard as possible trying for his fourth orgasm. Which, honestly, is how a lot of guys would use this knowledge.

What Guys Said 3

• Max I've tried in 1 session is 5! Send me the book name for 10!

• You have dedication, my friend.

Did you have to do the kegel thing?

• yea it helps out but there are many other techniques to master such as breathing

• I've seen this book. another guru talking BS. it combines common sense and nonsense to make money.