My girlfriend won't allow me to be friends with my ex?

I dated a girl for the last 2 years of college. We broke up on graduation day. 6 months later, I started dating my current girlfriend after I moved to a new city, away from my ex. I started to miss the fun I had with my ex, so we messaged each other and hung out when she visited me. When my girlfriend saw my messages, she flipped out and won't let me text her. How can I get her to change her mind?

We are just friends!

Most Helpful Girl

• You Can't. Not If you want to Continue to be With... My current Girlfriend to the End, my Friend.
    Bottom line is, and It just makes Logical Sense with Two Sexes, especially the Exes, that You cannot Have your Sweet Current Cake who is Present and Expect to Have a Side dish that is Not your Main Fish But With... Second helpful Seconds with your Ex. It isn't going to happen with Your scenario anyways. She will Not bite.
    Your honey Doesn't care to Play Second fiddle to Someone whom you Still Seem to Fiddle. I cannot say as I blame her.
    The Past should Stay in the Closure closet or Either That... See both Girls as Friends to the Ends... For now anyways.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you really surprised?

• I would be because I'd be breaking up with the psycho, because she's a psycho!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not sure how to get people to stop being controlling and possessive.