Girls, Why are shy guys so repulsive to so many women?

Is it because in the movies and books guys always seem to know what to say and when to say it? Is it the medias fault?

• Yes, every guy should have a team of writers who tell him exactly what to say and when to say it.
    0% (0)
  • Its something else (what)
    100% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

1

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know where you are getting repulsive from.

If you don't put yourself out there, you won't be seen. That goes for any one. SO in the likely case, if you are too shy to do anything, you aren't seen so she doesn't really know you're there. I say this as someone who is more reserved; being quiet and in the back won't get you dates. Anxiety happens, but just smile more.

• I am talking about when we go on dates. Im not super "confident" and I dont talk a lot. Women seem repulsed by this. Why? What did I ever so to them?

• It depends on what you say then. Anything rude, offensive, sexist, racist, etc. type of conversation would instantly make the guy unattractive to me. If you aren't doing that, then I don't know. Are you mixing repulsive with boredom? If you aren't engaging, some people might get bored. I don't mind silences once in a while, but not everyone is like that.