Someone like him wouldn't like someone like me?

So there's this guy that I have had a crush on for the last 4 months. I've only talked to him twice, so I guess we aren't really friends. I have 1 class with him and lunch. We also have our lockers in the same hallway. I see him everday during every passing period. During every passing period he always makes eye contact. Whenever I see him, I panic. My heart beats faster and I get butterflies in my stomach. I've never dated anyone. I don't know what to do. I really want to get to know him. I found his Instagram account, and I sent him a follow request, and he accepted and followed me back. But I don't think he'd like me. First of all he is older. To me, he is perfect. I'm not just basing this off of looks. I see the way he acts around his friends. Is there anything that I could do to get him to talk to me first? Many people might say just talk to him, but I get so nervous I don't know how to. I'm afraid he might think I'm weird if I talk to him. I just really would like some advice on what to do. No one has ever meant this much to me before.

How do I start the conversation with him? I don't want him thinking I'm weird because of starting the conversation first.

What Guys Said 1

• Really you just have to talk to him or her a way to have him approach you. Its scary but if you really want him it has to be done lol

What Girls Said 1

• If you really want to get to know him better, why don't you talk to him first? As for getting nervous, it doesn't matter. Try talking to him even though you're nervous. There is nothing wrong with it. People enjoy getting approached.