Girls, do you care about your breast size?

Yesterday when I was at school, I heard two girls talking about how they feel that their boobs are too small. It kinda made me feel bad. Girls should'nt have to feel like they need big boobs to attract guys. I personally would'nt care what the size is. What do you girls think?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• Heya!
    You seem like a nice guy! double thumbs up to ya. I do think about it sometimes. Not because i want to but because it's constantly thrust down my throat and other girls throats. So it does make me feel bad. All those T. V. adds, Those push-up bras, those magazines, Obnoxious men that contradict everything you say and make nasty comments.. that to attract men you need big boobs and a curvy figure yada yada yada blah blah blah. So As you see its unavoidable and yes to an extent it makes me feel bad about my body at times. But I've come to realization that its my body and one day a man will like it just the way it is. Regardless of standards that are portrayed in out society.
    I'm glad you think that way... Good on you for that! :) keep being the way you are and you will go far.
    Take care bud! :)

What Girls Said 16

• A lot of girls are insecure about their size. So many women these days get breast implants and other surgical procedures when they looked fine to begin with. It's sad because beauty standards are getting more and more unrealistic.

I personally like my size even though they're small. They're perky and fit my body.

• Really couldn't care less about mine. They're small, they still look awesome.

• I try not to. If he doesn't like my small boobs, on to the next one.

• Yeah. Somewhat

• Heyy,
    Sometimes, It makes me feel bad because I'm always bombarded with magazines, T. V, and people's opinions. But then its my body and so i must embrace it!
    take care!

• I care about mine.

• Sometimes I see a really nice rack and get a little low, but I'm okay usually.

• I'm proud of mine

• Nope, I don't care for those.

• Yes I care. Mine are small. I have big thighs and butt but small B cup B oobs. I wish it'll be the other day around I feel like they're more feminine.

• It is what it is.

• Of course I do

• I have large breasts,(34DD) and sometimes I wish I had smaller breasts because big boobs get annoying. I think that's just how girls are. We always want what we can't have.

• I love my boobs and they're small but awesome. boobs are the best. and they don't hurt when i run.

• I think girls with small and large ones are insecure. Girls with smaller ones tend to feel like they should be bigger, and girls with larger ones feel like they should be smaller. Mine are large and I'm MOSTLY okay with them, but girls hate on each other more than guys do...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more