Why would she do this?

This is the second time this has happened with her and me. We go to the same school and have the same friend circle. I was at a party Wednesday night and the group of girls that hang out with us went to the party before all of the guys did but they rode back with us. As we got into the car I sat in the middle and the girl I have a thing for was sitting next to me. On the ride back she put her head on my shoulder and I asked if that was comfy and she said yes. We made a quick stop to pick up pizza and while we were waiting she called one of the couches to sleep on, I said nope I already called it. When we got back to the house I layed on the couch and then after she changed she came over and made her self comfy. This is the second time that she has slept on the couch with me. Would she do this if she was not comfortable with me or maybe interested in me? What are your thoughts on this?

What Girls Said 1

• Hard to tell. She may feel extremely comfortable with you but that doesn't necessarily mean she likes you.

What Guys Said 0