Guys, What attributes in a woman attracts you the most to her?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Not using her sexuality as a tool or weapon, sees men as human beings who have value that is intrinsic (that is, present even when he's not being useful or productive), almost ALL of the attributes that women find attractive in men, a sense of justice that is blind to sex, values adults and elderly as much as children, would never, ever ask me to marry her in our current legal climate (in the USA), doesn't use her vagina to exempt her from hardship.

• I'm sorry but what's the difficulty in getting married in USA?

• Difficulty? There's no difficulty. It's very easy, actually. Hell, it can even happen when both parties don't want it to (the state can just decide that two people are marriage -- it's called a "commonlaw marriage").

Marriage and divorce laws essentially makes the man the woman's property and slave. There is NOTHING that marriage does to help men, but makes him extremely vulnerable to being exploited in the most egregious ways.

• Ooo okay I didn't know that...
      I guess divorce rate is still the lowest in my country 😬😬😬 among the whole world...

What Guys Said 18

• How does she treat other people? Is she kind to others? Does she have a good sense of humor? Does she take herself too seriously, or not? Does she have a core of integrity? Is she knowledgeable about at least a few things? Those are some of the things I look for.

• Well before talking to her it's a nice eyes and smile. I like long flowing hair and a nice ass. After that it's sense of humor, fun personality and confidence.

• Her understanding. The way she manages events.

• Probably a mix of physically attraction, mental attraction/intelligence, personality.

• Face, boobs, personality.

• When I was younger it was looks.

Now.. If she can have a deep conversation, I find it so damn sexy.

• Zest for life and a dirty mind.

• Brains for sure.

• Mostly her personality, her kindness, then her smile, her pretty face and then her body.

• I would say her wit, humor, smile and I like booty on a woman, so all those things together.

• Pretty face (:

• For me it would be height, it's a big deal breaker for me. I'm 6"8, I don't want a girl who's like 5 foot as its like I'm dating a child and I wouldn't like to go out with someone taller as I like being tall

• Understanding, Outgoing, Child like heart, Humble

• Health, eyes, lips, personality and positivity

• a beautiful smile

• Good sense of humor, intelligent, cute voice, cute eyes, petite body

• Her posture and facial expressions. I like to read people's faces to get a general idea on their personality and mood and those 2 are key to reading people.

• Kind, Humble, smart, pretty, down to earth