Would you date a woman who was completly flat chested?

I'm attracted to a woman who is completely flat chested, am I alone on this?

0|1
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

• not to be THAT guy but does it matter? I mean, attractions can be anything lol I wouldn't be attracted to a flat chested girl (or a girl at all lol xD) since I thought guys liked big boobs but eh. people mature, get over looks, that sorta thing. anyways, good luck to ya!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I'm a bisexual girl, but I love love love girls with small breasts. I mean, big boobs are great, they usually get my attention at first, but when it comes to reality, small boobs are definitely a win-win.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always say guys don't know what they like until they see it. she is flat chested it's not desired but she can't help it and if she is confident who cares.

0|0
    0|0
    • My current girlfriend has totally swung my opinion on the smallest of boobs. I would now say a flat girl can be hotter than anyone out there, but only if she has the confidence

• mmm intresting lol (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope im not into women...

0|1
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 4

• Omg yes. I adore flat chested women. After all they are women just like any other.

I personally find smaller women really sexy

They also have more sensitive nipples generally!!

1|0
    0|0
  • If she has an attractive face and a great personality then yes, without a doubt. Big boobs are great and all, but the face is much more important to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not alone. Definitely would date a woman who is flat chested.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather her not have a flat chest but I like ass better anyway. So as long as she has dat ass I'd date her.

0|0
    0|0