Should I actually meet him in person? I'm afraid of being rejected?

A cute guy texted me through my Instagram DM today and he seemed nice. We added each other on snapchat as it turns out he is real. He says I'm pretty from my pictures but I'm worried he won't like what he sees in person. I'm not fat but I'm not fit, I'm a size 9 or so. Recently I've been losing inches by constantly going to the gym and eating good to be healthier. He's pretty fit and very active from what I see in his Instagram pics. I'm worried that when we do meet over coffee next weekend, that he won't like what he sees body wise. I've been rejected before by douche superficial guys, I'm just hoping this time around I don't experience that with this guy. What's your advice on this? I've been told that my face is pretty, I'm funny, and laid back. I'm just hoping he sees that and not judge me so quick due to some remaining Chub I have on my stomach and inner thighs. It's also been a few months since I've been on a date.

Most Helpful Guy

• Worth a shot. Dont cut yourself short before you have given it a go.

Most Helpful Girl

• . Although rejection is painful, it's inevitable that we will all face it at some time in our lives. Don't allow the fear of rejection to prevent you from getting to know him. For all you know , you may decide you don't want to see him again, so it may be you rejecting him.

Even if your are rejected , just look at the rejection as a redirection to someone better. Just because a person fails to see your worth that doesn't mean your value goes down :) Fear and rejection holds you back from pursing things in life which you really want.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't be afraid of being rejected. If he's worth anything then he will like what you're about first. He's obviously attracted enough to want to meet so don't worry so much.

• If he likes your pictures then you don't have much to worry about and what are you going to do? Never let any guy meet you ever because he might reject you?

What Girls Said 2

• if he messaged you seeing what he saw (and liking it, too), I don't think he won't like it in real life. Just give it a shot, see how he is, and maybe you'll find that you yourself aren't even interested in him to begin with. You can't hold yourself back wondering how others will see you. If anyone has been a douche to you, they're just stupid. Not every girl can be insanely fit to the point where she has no fat in undesirable places.

• Just do it ! At least you're going to know if it worked out or nah. and if he doesn't like u , then its his loss.