25 and never been in a relationship. Should I be worried?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the person. Everyone has their own time...
    Some never get there, but that's not so terrible either. Sometimes I really do console myself with the fact that I'm pretty happy on my own - because I like to do things my own way - when there's someone else there you have to always think of them as well. Not sure how restricting that could get...
    I've had my share of good and the bad in relationships - didn't have many, though.

Best to keep doing what you're doing and the rest will come if you stay open to it and keep socializing. =)

• thank you.. I also like doing things on my own but Most of the time I want to be someone. Everybody deserves to love and be loved.🤗

• I agree. =)

Thank you for the MHO!

What Guys Said 2

• I think you will find what your looking for with time. Relationships should never be rushed.

• yes sir. in God's perfect time, mr. right and I will be bumping into each other.

• Thank you very much for the upvote. Yes I believe you will find Mr Right one day. And lol I hope he bumps into you.

• Hope not too soon. 😁

• I'm in the same boat, but older. People don't like quiet people, or shy people. Lke they are deseased or something. I don't really know if I care for one anymore. It is a pretty weird feeling to feel so different than other people, but I would say that other people had a huge impact on my shyness and becoming more introcerted.. I don't know how to be 'normal', so I guess love and stuff like that isn't in the cards. If it is, I would need a girl/woman who actually speaks her intentions rather than just flirts from far away

• I'm also a shy type but once I get comfortable with the people around me I start engaging in talks. I'm not so ladylike maybe that is the reason why I haven't got myself a boyfriend... but I'm 200% sure that I am a lady.

So you are an introvert as well?

• I think so, I seek out being alone a lot. But if I was successful in life I would probably be less like that. what I mean is that if I was in a successful career or something I would probably be around more. rather than trying to avoid them.

but I am also introverted because I have two sisters, and I separated myself from friends I grew up with because they started doing things I didn't like. They weren't the people I grew up with anymore. they were more like people that I would see sometimes, or be called if they needed something.

but now I think my introversion has grown into a place where I have stopped caring about things that should matter to all humans. and they should seek out, like normal friendships, love, normal life, I just don't believe that those things are in the cards for me anymore. the only thing introversion really helps me with is to write songs, which I really like, but means nothing.

What Girls Said 3

• I would be! lol Um... I guess I am probably be the same since my boyfriend lives like on the other side of the states! lol

• you shouldn't have to feel worried about this, everyone has their own pace with things; you will eventually find someone for you.

• I will always have worries whenever my friends got engaged or married. It makes me ask myself, what is wrong with. Maybe because I'm chubby. I don't want to be rude but whenever I'll see girls bigger than me and they have this guy holding her hand and they are so sweet to each other, I was like, what is wrong me. though I'm fat I'm not that ugly. 😕

• you shouldn't feel bad about the way you look; you will find someone thats right for you eventually, it's not a matter of physical appearance alone, you maybe haven't met the person who you're destined to be with yet.

• Its better to wait then be in a relationship with a horrible person that is just wrong for you.

• yes, that's what I always tell to myself. thanks.

I'll wait for him. hope not too soon