Guys, Would you continue talking to a potential lover if she threw up in your bed? Or never talk to her again?

Happened to me last night... first time hanging out with this guy, we ended up at a party, and everything was chill until I don t remember what happened past a certain point. The one thing I DO remember is being in his bed then leaning over the side and throwing up on the floor. I think we both knew we d end up in bed but I don t even think we had sex because I threw up. Anyway I ve felt SO embarrassed about it all day! I didn t hear from him and would be so upset with myself if I turned him off for good. Would you ditch someone who did that or forget about it and hang out another time?

• Text her again
    90% (18)
  • Never text her again
    10% (2)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I would continue to talk to her. and besides that was just an accident.. I am sure she never intended to do that on purpose.. and I sure would not leave her because of that but what goes around comes around and one time I was on a date and she was told by me.. all about me.. even what I wear daily.. one night on that date she smelled something and I did not at the same time.

She asked if I had an accident in my diapers, I was embarrassed that I did not know this before she did and it happened at that time.. but I replied honest that yes I did and I right away said I was so very sorry.. she said no problem and even helped me change into another diaper and a pair of rubber pants that I always carry with me.. we went out together for over a year and a half after that date.. point is she still talked to me and did not walk away because of an accident.. and that made me super happy.. and her as well.. take care now

What Guys Said 5

• I would text her again. I hope he can forgive you for that and not hold that against you. But for some people it can be a deal breaker and can make a girl look un attractive.

• Thanks coolbreeze. I hope so too

• I decided to send him an apologetic text... it's been an hour, but I guess if I don't get a reply by tomorrow I can count on not hearing from him again. Ugh! I'll have to move on

• I hope he replies back. That is good that you sent a text message. I hope he understands it wasn't done on purpose. Yeah moving on will suck. :)

• I would text her. There was alcohol involved and throwin up happens from time to time so I won't led not worry too much

• Well it happens. I will laugh off, and still love the person

• I'd probably never talk to her again. Have to draw the line somewhere.

• You're human... so Id mert up again but less drinks for you this time:p