Do guys tell each other everything?

I bumped into a friend of mine that I haven't seen for years last night. He messaged later to say hello which was nice enough. I had been seeing his best friend a while back but it ended as we wanted different things. He basically wants a toy and I wanted more from him. But we still talk now and then, poke fun at each other etc. His friend was asking about it last night so I told him that and said I still think he's great but that's it really. Will he go back to his friend and tell what was said?

Most Helpful Guy

• Is his friend also your friend? If not, then in this case, yes he will likely tell him. That's probably why he was asking (otherwise he wouldn't care or have asked likely). In general though, guys don't tell each other everything, not like women do but in this case, yes likely.

• My friend who I bumped into at the pub I've known since i was 16, used to work together etc. Originally I only knew his friend, the one I was seeing for a bit, from sixth form and know of him through another friend. We still talk and call each other loser etc which is oh so mature lol! But They are really close though so it's possible!

Most Helpful Girl

• He surely will and good. You aren't going play his male games so let the messenger warn him before he trys to come at you with the nonsense.

What Guys Said 4

• No not at all.

• Nope we are not girls

• Some will, some won't.

My own relation is more that I could tell them anything and they'd lay down their lives for me if needed, whereas I practically don't ever tell them anything or ask for anything.

• I tell only needed stuff wid other guys... I don't share ma personal issues wid anyone...

What Girls Said 0