Is it wrong to fancy someone and spend time with them when you are in a relationship?

Like going for a drink and being flirty etc?

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah, thats cheating. Your telling the person you are available and willing so either you are which means you are cheating (and going to cheat sexually) or you are not and you are leading him on either way its a really shitty thing to do. Stop thinking about yourself and start thinking about how your actions affect others. Obviously you don't really deserve your boyfriend if your willing to put yourself and him in this kind of situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it's very disrespectful, tactless, and inappropriate.

What Guys Said 7

• Very disrespectful

• It depends on how much you fancy them and your intentions. If you are hoping or willing for things to go further than that then yes, it is wrong. End it with your boyfriend because obviously you aren't 100% happy with him.

• Yes. It is. Simple.

• Yes, are these questions seriously asked?

• Yes!

• Yes, it's cheating on your current boyfriend.

• It sounds like a fantastic idea. Honestly, it might be a little disrespectful toward the guy you fancy, going out for drinks if you don't want anything to happen with him, just don't lead him on and make him think he's getting somewhere. You'd be safe letting him know you fancy him, but are in a relationship... just maybe not over drinks.

What Girls Said 8

• Unless you are doing it for the person you are with I'd say yes. That is a sign of possible preparation to cheat.

• YES!

• You fancy someone else and flirt with them when you're in a relationship? Seems more then 50 shades of wrong.

• Yes if you starting to have a thing for him, and you even give a damn about your boyfriend you wouldn't be going out with him at all. Fucking people like you are gets on my nerves.

• What's your intentions with this person? How does your SO feel about it? I wouldn't do it but if there's no harm in it then make sure your SO if fully aware of the events and everything so there's no room for jealousy

• You wouldn't care at all if your boyfriend went out with pretty girls every night?

If you do care then you've got your answer; it is wrong.

• It's wrong

• I'm in a relationship and it's not something I would do.. I personally see it as cheating and I'd feel bad about it afterwards. Like flirting and stuff. But that's just me. 🙂