Ask him or let it go?

I finally got the courage to ask the guy I like out. I thought the worst thing they could say is no, but he didn't say anything. I told him that I liked him. He was like well I figured, then got up and started to walk away. I asked him do he like me, he said yeah but he needed to talk to his friend. His friend might like me and flirts with me in inappropriate ways. I don't know if that's the case.

Most Helpful Guy

• Like the others said he sounds like a meat head. I am sure he was just caught off guard and didn't know what to say. Could go either way. Just tell him you are sorry if you caught him off guard and ask him again. If he acts like a goof a second time I would let it go for sure!

Most Helpful Girl

• You could ask him then at least that way you know where you stand with him.

Sometimes when you ask someone how they feel about you , and they don't respond.. then their lack of response is your answer.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds awkward. Guys are dumb. Don't talk to him anymore and let him come to you from now on. In the meantime move on and find an better guy.

What Girls Said 1

• What a dumbass! Don't get involved with him! Who walks away? Like really! What a jerk!