Is it wrong to fancy someone and spend time with them when you're in a relationship?

Like going for a drink after work and being friendly flirty?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you just have to be honest with your partner. Maybe rethink whether you want an exclusive relationship right now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, if i was in a relationship i wouldn't go for a coffee or meet up with another guy.. Being flirty with another guy is respectful towards your boyfriend. I would never put my "SO " in that position.

If you fancy the other guy then you should definitely not go, because that means you have ulterior motives. One thing would lead to another

If i was in a relationship i wouldn't even want to flirt with any other guy but my SO. All my attention would be focused on him

What Guys Said 2

• Nothing at all wrong with it. If you were my girl I would let you because I know you enjoy it and it's part of you.

I love a girl flirting with other guys it's sexy xxx

• Short answer yes. That scenario will lead onto more if not with that person then someone else. If it is what you want to do, by all means do it, but it is not a good road to go down. Now as slatyb said just be honest especially to yourself as well as your partner.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. You shouldn't be flirty with anyone but you're SO when you have one.

• Yeo it is wrong.