How to date when you have very strict parents?

my parents will rarely let me out and this guy that I really like asked me out I don't know what to do because I'm 99% sure my parents won't let. How can I convince them that I'm old enough to date

Note this isn't just my accout its also My sisters and I'm only 17 still in high school

Most Helpful Guy

• This is what you do. You date the guy. Work really hard in being successful so you can stick it up your strick and overbearing parents ass and be independent. It will be hard at first. But once you get away from your parents financially, they won't have anything left to control your life. Show them that being strict made you distant and they will regret their actions.

Most Helpful Girl

• Move out and have a career!

What Guys Said 1

• Your a adult you can do whatever you want

What Girls Said 2

• Be glad you have parents like this because you will be a good woman once you get older. They don't want you having sex or getting pregnant basically

• I was 19 when I had my first legit real boyfriend and let me tell you.. My parents til this day don't like the idea. But they just have to deal with it. It's not like having a "bf" is a bad idea..