Should I ask her out?

I was thinking of asking her out to dinner Friday night or maybe Come over to my place for dinner and wine. But here is some back round on the situation. I was at this party Wednesday with my friends. As we were leaving I sat in the middle and one of the girls sat next to me and she put her head on my shoulder and I asked if that was comfy and she said yes. Later when we get back to the house I lay on one of the couches to go to sleep and she comes over and lays on the couch too and we both fell asleep. At the party I was flirting with her and touching her and got into a playful fight. This is the second time this has happened with her. The interesting part is the guy that she has a thing going on with slept on the couch across from us. I thought that was interesting. Saturday night we all went out again and she was hanging out with this one guy at this party I showed up a little late. But I sat down between them only seat open. I was sitting there talking with people and she decides to flick my ear playfully. I kept turning and looking at her and she said that she was going to keep doing that because it bugged me. Would I have a good chance or Na?

What Girls Said 1

• Lol It certainly sounds like you do.

What Guys Said 1

• Just go for it. The worst she can do is say no; and who knows, maybe she'll turn out to be the girl of your dreams. But you'll never know if you don't ask.