Is it okay that my girlfriend makes the decisions?

We live together and she makes most of the decisions, not that I'm incapable but she's smarter than I am. Though my sister said I should be since I'm the man, but I'd really prefer if I didn't. Is there anything wrong with that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think anyone (your sister included) should decide the dynamics within a relationship other than those in it. You said that you prefer her to make the decisions... If she prefers that too then you have a great dynamic. My only suggestion would be to double check that she is in fact happy with that and not feeling frustrated or overwhelmed with the responsibility.

Other than that, there's nothing "unmanly" about it. You at being a man by making the choice/decision to let it be that way. So long as it's always a choice for you and not forced onto you, you are in control by choosing not to be.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hells no, there's nothing wrong with that.
    Give your opinion when you have one so she can make good decisions, but there isn't anything wrong.
    There is an old saying: Happy wife; Happy life.

What Girls Said 3

• There's no issue of it in my eyes.

• both should do it, not because you're a man you have more power than her...

• you both should make the decisions.

What Guys Said 1

• If you're both comfortable with how it is then continue to do so.