Ex blocked me on whatsapp after dumping me. Should I say anything?

Long story short, my ex and I broke up 2 years ago or so. He treated me like shit and gave me the reason that he wasn't looking for a serious relationship. However, that didn't prevent him from hitting me up at times and asking me to meet up. He left me hanging at times and would go and try and hook up with other girls.

Anyway, I was fed up with his behaviour towards the beginning of January and decided to delete him off facebook. He had continously treated me like a 2nd option.

I then got a message from him today, where he asked me how I was doing. I replied back to him. he then asked why I had deleted him off facebook to which I replied that I was fed up with his behaviour. He once again told me he wanted to see me but didn't want a serious relationship. I told him that it was better if we both went our separate ways. He replied with OK and then went on to block me.

Why would he act like the hurt 'victim' in all of this and make me look like the bad person?

Most Helpful Guy

• He is trying to make you feel guilty. He is the one that is wrong on so many levels. He also blocked you to because he didn't get his way. And because you didn't listen to him. You had every write to delete him off of facebook. He had no right to disrespect you and leave you hanging like that.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Be the bigger person, don't say anything at all. It's not worth it.
    Move on and live your life.