You are in the toilet and your boss walks in to the bathroom?

So you are on the toilet taking a shit and your boss and another manager walk in and piss on the urinal, they start a convo about you and talk about how shit you are at you job, they are then washing their hands and you hear your boss say " im calling him right now" you then hear your phone ring in the stall. What do you do? You also hear your boss say " dang it stinks in here".

Your boss is always very nice when he talks to you and you are a bit supprised about this.

• Answer the phone as you normally would
  • Let the phone ring
  • Reject the call as fast as possible
  • Walk out of the stall casually
  • other

Most Helpful Girl

• there were a few times when my boss walked in on me washing my hands and he was already unbuttoning and was so ashamed and embarrassed to see me there ♡

• He came in the women's bathroom?

• there's a urinal in the open and a cubicle
      i always forget

• Coco I like to get to know you but I can't message you xD I'm girl by the way and interested in Japan I also read about you in other topic haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Yell out "Sorry for the smell. I just took a huge {inert boss's name}".

What Girls Said 5

• I'd walk out and say well no one wants to work for this shitty job anyway and quit before he fires me 😂

• Depends on the day. If I'm having a hard day, I'd quickly reject the call, not wanting to deal with it. On an average or good day, I'd answer and say something like "Well that's rude..."

• I wouldn't accept the call. That would be too awkward.

Did that happen to you?

• Nope just a theroetical question

• Nice story bro

• omg what a situation did this really happen to you ? haha

• Nope just a theroetical question

• haha it was so funny 😂

What Guys Said 8

• I would walk out and ask them what they said. You can look like the type to be pushed around and mistreated. can't let people talk bad about you like that. You gotta be an Alpha not a Beta in that situation.

• I would probably walk out unholstered and confront them about running their mouths about me behind my back and possible start a brawl in the toilets and then file a lawsuit against them for bullying in the work place

• Switch my phone to vibrate and wait there awkwardly until the leave.

• But your phone has already rung a few times before you could change to vibrate? You hear your boss say " dam hope thats not (your name) " and they start laughing

• If I'm taking a dump, I ain't touching my phone but it might be on vibrate so no worries. But honestly I could care less what my boss thinks of me especially when I know that I'm trying to my best to do everything right

• Come out and beat him with my penis

• What's up with boss... hell yeah i will do whatever i want... it's restroom

• That'd never happen because I'm not crap at my job.

• Don't come out of the stall until everyone leaves