If you HAD TO choose to date a certain ethnicity which one would you choose?

i like American guys

Updates:
and what is your ethnicity?

0|0
21|22

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• dont care that much about that tbh, but if I really had to choose, then hispanic guys would be my preference

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• I'm torn between my own ethnicity because most of the people I see are white.
    between However, I've found Asian, black and indian girls all very attractive.
    At the same time the only girl I've dated was white so it would be interesting to get a change.

Final verdict: I don't really care which race, but I'd want to be in a population with lots of them so that I'd have lots of opportunity to date.

3|1
    0|0
  • I am a Caucasian American and I prefer Caucasian women. I have dated some Asian and South American women but I prefer Caucasian women who were born in the US. We automatically understand each other much better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Syrian girls for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd choose American, so basically European descendants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Latinas
    White (esp Italians)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a white guy, the ethnic type I like is good looking in my eyes.

That is any color, as I don't really see race, just beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I might choose white, American because I might have better luck with my own kind. Or I might choose east Asian (Chinese, Japanese, etc.) because they always seem so well-behaved. Then again, a naughty Asian girl could be a real turn on.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had to?
    Probably any Middle Easterns. They tend to have similar morals code as I do, discounting the ultra-religious/conservative ones, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure I could. But I guess latina, since I'd get darker skin but also some of the light skin. That way, I get both worlds of dark and light skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im Hispanic/latino from Texas and ill date someone like me because that's the type of girl that is more around my circle, plus I like the girls in my cultue. but i'm open to meeting all kinds of lovely girls of all different cultures, since, there's beautiful people in every culture.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Asians and I prefer to stay away from my race. But honestly, I'm open minded to all except mine lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Americans isn't an ethnicity, unless they are the real Americans (meaning the natives). So I would go with my "ethnicity"; the girls in my country ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Id date any one pretty much im quite easy that way XD

But then again being White scottish you learn not to give a shit what others think :)

0|0
    0|0
  • French.

Their accent and food... ooh la la...

0|0
    0|0
  • American. Hands down.

0|0
    0|0
  • American isn't an ethnicity, just saying. But I like Eastern European girls the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am English and I like French and Spanish women.

0|0
    0|0
  • White American, european or australian girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Slavic women.

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean Native American, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Some kind of alien.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• I personally don't have a preference however if I had to choose I suppose American, keep in mind an American could be a white guy, black guy, Asian guy, Hispanic guy, any kind of guy lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • American is not an ethnicity. It's a nationality.
    If I absolutely had to choose an ethnicity, I would probably stick to my own, caucasian. My family is of mixed European descent- Irish, Scottish, Welsh, French and German as well as Native American (Cherokee).

That being said, this is only if I had to choose one. It is not something I think about when choosing a someone to date. However, it just so happens that I have only dated caucasian. This is probably due to the fact that I live in a predominantly white small town.

0|0
    0|0
  • British guys! haha! Whatever that is lol! Than spainish guys! I love spaniards! haha And than I dunno! lol Whatever!

0|0
    0|0
  • Fijian men

1|0
    0|0
  • You mean nationality? This stereotypes people but I suppose many people do fit cultural perceptions of people. I would go with American or Canadian men. Maybe Irish because I think the accent is crazy hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's easy i stick with dating my boyfriend who is portuguese. :D Which I am American and pale as a vampire. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Hispanic guys, but I don't really have a preference. (Mind checking my question out?)

1|0
    0|0
  • American is not an ethnicity unless you are talking about Native Americans. I suppose I would choose blacks or Hispanics. I'm black obviously.

0|0
    0|0
    • It is actually. You are black, that's your race, but your ethnicity is African American.
      If I were born in America, I'd be white, that's my race, and my ethnicity would be White American.

• White, I live in rural Newfoundland, Canada. Finding a different ethnicity here is like finding a unicorn.

0|0
    0|0
    • I hear it's beautiful there and have always wanted to visit.

• The landscape is very beautiful but only worth a visit if you enjoy outdoor activities like camping swimming fishing hiking etc

• I do! thanks.

• japanese guys

i'm japanese and western european

1|0
    0|0
  • American isn't an ethnicity

1|0
    0|0
  • American isn't an ethnicity

1|0
    0|0
  • Middle Eastern

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Caucasian guys generally, but I also like some Asians and some Latinos.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm somali and i like somali guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I perfer Hispanic men. & I am Hispanic as well

0|0
    0|0
  • I am white and prefer white but I am open minded to any race.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. White
    2. Latino
    3. Asian

I'm white

0|0
    0|0
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi