What are the biggest turn offs for dudes when it comes to a girl's behavior?

Most Helpful Guy

• seriously don't talk about other guys if you and I have a thing or have great potential to become a thing

• Interesting! Talking about a guy in what context?

• you got that right iam not fighting anyone for a girls she's not worth it if i have to fight for her before getting her

• Meaning, when you're out a date, stay in the moment, have a good time, don't ever bringup the past. How is it helping anything?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm guessing nagging!

What Guys Said 35

• Oh dear, don't get me started.

Slagging off other people behind their back.
    General bitterness and negativity.
    Lack of warmth and empathy.
    Acting like a man.
    Blandness. Being pretty doesn't entitle you to cultivate no ideas of your own.
    Moral apathy. Stick your head above the parapet every hour and then and bloody well stand for something.
    Over-orientation to material existence.
    Narrow mindedness,
    Not taking care of one's emotional/physical/spiritual well being.

Much of this applies to both genders though.

This list basically shuts me out of the dating pool :D

• 1. Disloyalty. If I'm in a relationship with a girl, I expect her to treat it the way I do - as if we are a TEAM. And we always do what's best for the team, and support the team around others. If you always put the best interest of the TEAM ahead of your own individual interests, it's a lot easier to have a successful relationship.

2. Neediness. Some women seem to have nothing but NEEDS, from needing constant attention, to being entertained, to financial assistance, to family drama, emotional support etc. etc. When the guy can't spend 10 continuous minutes with her without addressing some need of hers is exhausting and draining, and will quickly make most men lose interest in the relationship. Yet I see this kind of thing all the time.

3. Emotional instability or drama addiction. When a girl breaks down over every little thing, or can't make it through a day without a disaster (real or perceived). Perhaps even worse can be someone who creates drama anytime it doesn't already exist.

Some people simply aren't ready (or mentally healthy enough) to be in a relationship, and need to work on themselves before bringing someone else into their lives (and this is equally true for men and women). Others simply lack respect and boundaries.

• Dont swear, dont talk like a street dog, dont act bossy or make noises like a dude.
    Dont act like you're the boss or the man or you will find yourself the man of yourself cause you want find a man.

i understand that girls like guys and they discuss guys , but if you talk about guys infront of me and your experience with them and whos hot and whos not and you act excited about a hot guy, you can be sure iam not gonna have anything with you.

be a feminine, classy and respectful girl and dont be a dude.

• Why can't girls swear? And men dont always get to be the boss and take control of the girl, not how things work you know. also some girls aren't super feminine so whats the problem with that
      @coolsky01

• my answer? you claim guys make certain noises. the only noises I can think of that guy make, that women done is cat calling. which is fucking annoying and a major turn off. I asked you to elaborate but you couldn't.

• @thewanderingme obviously i can't tell you every single noise guys make, lets put it this way, if a girl starts making weird noises guys deem her undatable.

• Being a feminist, its kind of hard to be into a woman that thinks your an evil oppressor/is the designated victim/refuses to acknowledge that you are also capable of suffering and being a victim. Promiscuity, since its proven to be damaging on many levels and increases the probabilty of cheating and divorce along with relationship disatisfaction. Disloyal, kind of self explanatory. Attention whore since that suggests that she is never happy with herself or what/who she has. complete lack of nurturing/maternal apect and is more interested in career or money. If I wanted to date a guy I would just date a guy so if she is career driven and equally driven to prove how much better she is then me who makes more who wears the pants in the relationship etc that is also a turn off, its like dating a guy but with a lot more drama and responsibility attached. Gold digging obviously. Nagging because their is no quicker way to a mans heart then near constant belittlment. Refusal to acknowledge wrong doing (this is a trait shared equally by men and women and its annoying in both). Lack of femininity for reasons stated above. Insecurity because having to constantly reasure her she is attractive and constantly having her not believe you is annoying as hell. Her trying to change me, I am me I was me before meeting her and will be me after she is gone she can either except that or she can leave I don't demand she alter who she is for me why can't she do the same for me. Bad mouthing their boyfriends, exs etc. Long story short I have met multiple women all of who insult their exs all of them being single mothers who broke off their relationships. If he was so worthless why where you with him? Why did you let him knock you up? It says a whole lot more about you then it says about them. Belittling their current boyfriends. It seems some what common for women to bitch about their boyfriends to their girlfriends which again says more about them then it does about the guy. Last and not least, she doesn't cuddle, if she can't be affectionate then what the hell is she good for? I can get companion ship from friends, girlfriends are suppose to be for something more then simply companion ship, something emotional affectionate nurturing etc.

• Demanding gold diggers and attention whores and cheaters and users of men.

• -masculine/manly
    -obnoxious
    -talk about other guys/exes
    -play games, or act like a high schooler in general

• Bad hygiene or low standards when it comes to cleanliness around the house, that shits just wrong.

• so you wouldn't like a girl just cuz her house is a bit messy? you definitely have high standards.. and by the way i can understand the hygiene thing and all

• @MaskedSanity But I'm sooooooooooooooooooo unique! I don't see how that's possible! ;p

• @MaskedSanity omg i am... sorry! lol

• Haha we can take a lot Sally :D
    A girl already has to be very egocentric or rude, to make me look away... otherwise I'd first give myself a chance to learn to know her. And than see from there on :D

• Being a drama queen.
    Being shallow.
    Being narrow minded.
    Being helpless: relying too much on other people to do stuff she could do herself.
    Of course, it depends on the degree. Being a little bit of each is acceptable. I don't expect her to be perfect.

• 1- Talking about mansplaining , man spreading, and living her life as a persecuted feminist.

2-Being vain.

3- Being arrogant

• What is 'mansplaining' and 'man spreading'?

• Totally agree. The thing is that men aren't being mean nor they want to talk down to any one. But some ladies have complexes and they look for any opportunity to bash men.

• That's just unfair... And yet again - ridiculous behavior.

• Being on a Cell phone when there's somebody else at the table. Pay attention and be in the moment, sometimes I wish the things weren't even invented

• ugh! I hate that too. though I've had that issue with guy friends much more than female friends

• No sense of humour and general bitchiness.

• I could spend a full 10 minutes forming a response to this, but the biggest one that pops into my head is being ON YOU PHONE IN EVERY SPARE MOMENT!

Seriously girls, not a good look at all. :)

• Being mean, petty and inconsiderate.

• Negativity. Having Positive personality is very attractive.

• rude, mean, and inconsiderate are the biggest turn offs

• Lack of hygiene.

• Passiveness/submissiveness, shyness, being conservative and old-fashioned, stuck up etc.

• The old fashioned part is a good trait to have. The reason why no one appreciates it is because it seems to be a thing of the past. To each their own.

• @JenAmick I prefer modern girls, who like to be in charge ;)

• Prejudiced generalizations

• Ignorance, racism, being a slob, constant lying, trying to impress people all the time, not being able to handle booze yet still drinks and acts the fool and immorality.

• indecisiveness and manupulation

• being a bitch

• Talking about Ex boyfriends, Talking about how you could decide between us or something g "travel, job, familiy" saying you like Marvel more then DC... And mixed signals you either like me or not make up your mind!

• they don't try to understand never ever... trust me and when you explain their reactions like you did a crime and she is a judge lol

• Shyness
    Being offended
    Gossip
    Materialism
    Lacking Self Esteem / Confidence
    Being a feminist.

• If you can't drive a manual car i think you're ugly

• if she drinks to much, if she is materialistic , or if she tries to point out all my faults when she's far from perfect

• Women having a stuck up too good for many guys attitude.

• Smoking or boozing

• a big issue is the gangsta bs... actually, that pretty much sums up the rest.

• More from Guys
    5

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• A woman who :
    thinks she 's always right
    believes she's entitled to having everything paid from her boyfriend
    is too jealous
    is always late on dates because it takes her hours to get ready

• Being needy

• Guys are gonna bitch about anything a woman does.

• That's not true. Everyone has some things they can and can't deal with. One guy might hate it when a girl smokes, drinks, and curses like a sailor. I like it. It's a matter of the right two people being together.

• @hellionthesage You didn't "call me out" on anything. If that makes you feel good about yourself, then more power to you. The question is about guys, and I answered about guys.
      Sticking to it. Guys are gonna bitch about everything

• Uh hu. If that is the case it would be a first.

• Its different from guy to guy.