What is the first thing you want to find out about the person you've just started dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• What does she like to do (hobbies)?
    What are her favourite meals and drinks?
    What should I be careful to talk about since she doesn't like the subject?
    What things that guys do give her a good feeling?
    Is she more someone who talks or someone who listens?
    Make her talk about her favourite outfit, make-up, accessories,...

Most Helpful Girl

• I would go so deep he be freaking out in 3 mins!

What Guys Said 20

• Do we have compatible kinks?

• I guess general information about her, hobbies and stuff.

• 3.bp.blogspot.com/.../funny-10-guy-stoned-meme.jpg
    Jk.
    So... Tell me everything I need to know about yourself. I'm taking notes.

• what she really wants out of life

emphasis on the really

• I try to go into it without an agenda. I follow what originally attracted me to that particular girl abd see if what I thought is correct. if she sounds intelligent - and I don't think that many girls, esp. in high school realize how much of an attraction intelligence is

• The FIRST thing I want to know is what type of hobbies and activities she likes to do. All the deep stuff can come after I figure out if she is a person I want to kick it with or not.

• That she will except all of me.. my honesty, my sense of humor, and my charming self also what I wear daily.. if that is all cool by her.. the date will be just fine.. and who knows it could lead to a lot more things

• Is she my type or nah

• Who she is, discovering her.

• how she talk to me, like by telling me what her interest, likes, goals, and who are her friends, and how she deliver a message, by that conversation i can at least see what kind of person is she. but that was just the first part, you can't really say or tell what kind of person is she until you will always talk to each other or dating.

• if she's a slutty girl who slept around and done things with many guys... dont want to invest in someone not worth it

• what are her goals in life are. if she has none then how will i know i can fit into them

• Blood type just in case I might need some, j/k

• The first thing I want to find out is why she's dating me.

• Simply if she is a giver or a taker.

• Food preferences.

• Her background

• sexual history hun

• if she is someone that will waste my time

• how many sex partners she's had.

What Girls Said 10

• I would start with the basic get-to-know-you stuff. Birthday, favorite things, hobbies, etc.

• I would ask him about his family. If he has brothers and sisters, if he gets along well with them, if there is any tradition/cultures they have.

• Hmmm... good question! Never thought about it.
    I guess I generally want to know if they are fun and/or well mannered. I really don't take dating seriously lol I don't have a serious approach and honestly just view it as two people who are attracted to each other going out and enjoying a nice meal or seeing a film or enjoying the atmosphere of a festival or something. I don't only date guys I would see as a future boyfriend or husband so I never really consider anything serious or legit.

• "Wait, so you're sure you want to do this with me? You want to date me, you're sure? I'm a piece of work. You've been warned."

• If he is married, in the process of getting divorced, etc

• "Do you like pizza?"

No is usually a deal breaker for me. 😂

• his beliefs

• how how big is his... package? equipment? lol

• I want to hear what his family is like

• What is his intentions, family background, and I also need to know if we can even hold a conversation then everything will naturally fall into place