Girls: would you get mad if a guy sent you this and what would you say back in response?

"Women are super picky. If a man say hi , hello, Salam , or even when u go as far as respectfully presenting a topic they find loop holes to squeeze through. Go make friends out in the world like a true human and converse traditionally. And stop spending countless hrs in front of mirror applying lips stick, brushing ur hair , and making sophora rich. Just to get the attention of multiple men and then act like a child about it. Hi, hello is cool enough. U just reciprocate that and move on. SIMPLE AS THAT."

So this is what I guy sent me on a dating up and I just super angry, but all is said was " are you done? Mind your own busniess and don't tell me how to behave, SIMPLE AS THAT." Like how dare he? What would you girls have said back?

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait so he's telling you to go make friends out in the real world like a true human but at the same time he's on an online dating app talking to you? Anyone see the irony here? lol

4|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't have responded. It's clear that he's annoyed and bitter by women's behavior since being on the app. He's obviously been on there for a while. Anyway, while his annoyance might be justified, he definitely went about it in entirely the wrong way. Yelling at a stranger =/= a date.

I think he let you know very quick he's not the kind of guy you'd want to go out with.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Wow he sounds like a winner.

BLOCK.

4|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• i'd tell him to shut up and go cry somewhere else. i wear makeup as an art, it's beautiful and i like being aesthetically pleasing to myself so i can look in store windows like "damn girl ;)"

1|0
    0|0
  • Ugh, smh. Good response don't feed into him. I probably would've said something of the same nature... I don't explain myself or defend myself to men like that. They are just looking for attention and are extremely butt-hurt for no apparent reason. He seems very threatened by a woman. We do stuff for the attention of men? LOL.

1|0
    0|0