Girls: would you get mad if a guy sent you this and what would you say back in response?

"Women are super picky. If a man say hi , hello, Salam , or even when u go as far as respectfully presenting a topic they find loop holes to squeeze through. Go make friends out in the world like a true human and converse traditionally. And stop spending countless hrs in front of mirror applying lips stick, brushing ur hair , and making sophora rich. Just to get the attention of multiple men and then act like a child about it. Hi, hello is cool enough. U just reciprocate that and move on. SIMPLE AS THAT."

So this is what I guy sent me on a dating up and I just super angry, but all is said was " are you done? Mind your own busniess and don't tell me how to behave, SIMPLE AS THAT." Like how dare he? What would you girls have said back?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait so he's telling you to go make friends out in the real world like a true human but at the same time he's on an online dating app talking to you? Anyone see the irony here? lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't have responded. It's clear that he's annoyed and bitter by women's behavior since being on the app. He's obviously been on there for a while. Anyway, while his annoyance might be justified, he definitely went about it in entirely the wrong way. Yelling at a stranger =/= a date.

I think he let you know very quick he's not the kind of guy you'd want to go out with.

What Guys Said 1

• Wow he sounds like a winner.

BLOCK.

What Girls Said 2

• i'd tell him to shut up and go cry somewhere else. i wear makeup as an art, it's beautiful and i like being aesthetically pleasing to myself so i can look in store windows like "damn girl ;)"

• Ugh, smh. Good response don't feed into him. I probably would've said something of the same nature... I don't explain myself or defend myself to men like that. They are just looking for attention and are extremely butt-hurt for no apparent reason. He seems very threatened by a woman. We do stuff for the attention of men? LOL.