Is there anyone else feeling like this?

I would never, EVER be attracted to a guy who is macho, jacked (or wtf you guys say, I'm from sweden), and a douche bag. Not even a model, I'm serious. I would never consider sleeping with a fuck boy, I would never fall for them. What I look for is personality. I'm not saying this because I'm trying to be an angel who thinks and does the right things. But ugh, I'm disgusted by douche bags and fuckboys. I would never date a guy who plays football, has a lot of muscles and looks great but is a total moron. I have a hourglass shaped body (DD cup and a big ass) and my doctor told me I have the scientificly perfect face and a lot of these fuckboys and muscular, macho guys have been trying to get laid with me and I haven't slept with one. All of my boyfriends have been intellectual, smart and kind. Sure, they have been some kind of attractive, but not as muscular as those guys I'm talking about ^^. I also think it's a turn of if a guy is too muscular, I'm not that into abs, just some somewhat musuclar arms. Are there any girls who feel this way as well? Is there anyone who looks for personality before looks? Are there any of you guys out there who feel the same way about girls, who wouldn't give a shit about boobs and ass if she was a total bitch? Cause I feel like I'm the only one feeling like this.

people must have misunderstood. What I meant was (of course) I'm not attracted to guys who are douche bags even if they are seen as hot by many because of they're muscles. I'm not saying that every guy who are muscular are douche bags, I mean come on, you gotta understand what I meant, I'm not that stupid. I sort of mixed two opinions in one post, so it may have seemed I thought so. But what I meant was what I said above and that I also happened to not be attracted to overly muscular guys.
But those two opinions have nothing to do with each other.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of the most arrogant men I have met in my life were men who are self professed geniuses and/or intellectuals. Breaking someone down physically or threatening them through physical intimidation is as detrimental psychologically as flexing your mental accutity comparatively with anothers while jousting them with sharp insults.

• An observation I have also noticed is that in many instances men who are actually uniquely intelligent have a low capacity to feel empathy and/or express and read emotions. Some of these men are abusers.

Second observation: many women today want to be the one who gets the most attention from the opposite sex in the relationship, the most looks etc. They do so this for a plethora of reasons, one of which is to have a sort of leverage to use as manipulation, control. A man who is physically very healthy, fit, and strong instantly (though outwardly) appears to be too independent and too hard to control.

• I didn't think you were that shallow, you conveyed your thoughts well in English and I assume you would do even better in Swedish.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are attracted to brains. And I also don't like too muscular guys

What Guys Said 11

• So you're attracted to guys who are good looking, have a nice personality, and are smart?

Yes, I'm sure you're the only girl in the whole wide world this applies to.

• wow you hold a lot of prejudice against people you haven't even met yet.

• So basically all the hot guys rejected you?
    Sorry about that

• If I found out she was a complete bitch I would leave. Looks are great, but they only do so much for a relationship. The looks spark the initial attraction and then it is personality that makes me decide if they are worth it

• No I'm disgusted by douchbags too. I usually try and put them in there place if I can. Although you would probably consider me a douche. But I stand up for the little guy.

• Just because a guy is muscular and overtly confident doesn't mean he is a player! :)

• If she had a smoking hot body but was a complete bitch, I'd just keep walking. Chances are that she wouldn't be attracted to me anyway, but I'm ok with that. I do not like snotty bitches.
    Glad to hear you're not into the muscle bound dickheads 😊

• What about a nice, intelligent guy with muscles? What body type do you like?

By the way, looking for an attractive, intelligent and funny girl who has only had one or two sexual partners is like looking for a unicorn. The vast majority of European/American girls are really promiscuous and kinda gross.

• Here that jocks, not every girl wants you

• thats good if you go for what really matters, however having muscles or being a certain way doesn't mean someone is bad... i work out, i am pretty fun and joke often i am confident and good looking so to you iam undatable cause iam too shallow, fuckboy and macho, but its the opposite i haven't really slept with girls or anything, i am a pretty respectful and smart person, iam very deep and decent once you get to know me, yes i've dated before and my exes all agree that iam smart, intillegent, good looking, nice, respectful and decent and my girlfriend couldnt believe someone like me could be smart and according to her guys like me are shallow douchbags, so dont get too excited you might be missin on some pretty decent guys.

• This is what every woman says but meanwhile *doing *doing *doing

What Girls Said 1

• Honey they're not called douchebags and fuckboys because everyone likes them...

• Not what I was saying, but you have a good point though, so I'm gonna like you're opinion anyways.