Do you ever feel like your never good enough?

I feel like I'm never good enough for any guy. I look at my friends and they have boyfriends and they're happy. I've never had one before because no boys are interested in me. I think I'm pretty confident with guys. I asked for a guys number before. I heard a lot from a guys point of view that they like when girls make the first move, or text first. My friends talk a lot about their boyfriends. It doesn't bother me or anything. I'm happy for them because they're happy. My friend ask me questions like: Are there any guys your interested in? The answer would be anyone that doesn't go to my school. I want to meet a guy I don't know or that he doesn't know me. I did meet a guy and asked for his number. He and I we're talking and then I asked for his number and he said yeah you can have it. He was really nice but maybe that was a disguised that he didn't want to talk to me because when I texted him he never texted back. I thought he was busy so i waved it off then I texted him a couple weeks later he didn't answer. It's not a fake number he checked his phone to make sure he has my number.

Then I just start thinking about myself and asking myself is there something wrong with me? Or am I just not good enough?

Well if it's either of those questions I guess I would have to live with it.

I just want to know if any of you feel like that for different reasons.

What Guys Said 3

• No there is nothing wrong with you and I have felt the same way at times about girls, but there is not a lot you can do except keep being yourself and looking for a guy you are interested in

• There isn't anything wrong with you
    Chocolates 🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫 ?

• Chocolate sounds good actually. I just ate chocolate waffles

• I ate them all. There were only 10 small ones. They're addicting.

• Hawwwww 😶

😢💔 LOL

• I know that feeling it's normal.

What Girls Said 0