How do you decide if you like a girl or not?

This girl really likes me and I have no idea what to think of her. She isn't particularly outstanding in any way, she is alright looking but nothing special, she is really nice but a tad clumsy, and I just dont know. I can never decide whether I like a girl or not, I always look at her weaknesses and that always turns me off. Anyway she is making it so obvious that she likes me and I really dont know what to do about it. I've thought about it a lot and I really still have no idea how I feel about her. I like talking to her but she doesn't wow me, is that a necessity? The last girl that liked me had that wow factor (not her looks or anything, just being around her made me feel a certain way) so I had no problem asking her out, but this girl just doesn't give me that. What should I do? Should I go out with her anyway or reject her and wait for a girl that gives me that feeling?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you really like her. I wouldn't give it a chance if I were you because even if you end up together, you will eventually meet a girl who has the "wow" factor and your relationship is either going to end or you're going to cheat on her. She doesn't deserve to be with someone who doesn't consider her special. I'd advise you to let it go.

What Guys Said 1

• You just know