What do I do if a girl gave me her number but I am not interested?

She gave it to me just before I left to take the bus home. She goes to my college, I don't have classes with her but we talked once in a while. I do see her all the time walking around campus, so if I tell her it will be so awkward after that.

Should I go on one date just because she was so bold? Or am I just wasting her time? She's cute but I can't really see it working. I'm not good at turning people down.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't waste her time time is precious

Most Helpful Guy

• You admitted that she is cute. What is the turn off?

What Girls Said 5

• If you Were Not Planning to Meet up, then Why... Take her Number?
    However, it is Hard to Judge a Cookie Cook Book by Her own Cover, so Best to Just Ask her to "Hang out" to See what May be Surprisingly More in Store.
    Good luck. xx

• Don't do anything about it and if she makes another move gently and politely let her know you're not interested. That's it. That's all you can do but that's the decent thing to do.

• I wouldn't ask her out if you don't really see anything coming of it.

• Well if she's cute why not? But if you don't want to just ignore

• I think you should keep it honest and don't lead her on l. Cuz if she likes you and has a crush on you it will break her heart if you turn her down after

What Guys Said 2

• If you aren't interested in her, just don't call or text her. She'll get the message.

• Save her number so that you can use it on a rainy day.