He hasn't complimented my personality after a month of dating should I be worried?

I've been with my new boyfriend for almost two months. He's 31 and I'm 26. After the third date he told me he really liked me. He felt we were into the same activities and he was attracted to me so he wanted a relationship. He treats me really well so far. Always cuddling giving me lots of affection and respects me. He started calling me his girlfriend before I even brought it up. The only thing that gets me worried is we have a lot of sex. The relationship is not all about sex but I'm self conscious he compliments my body a lot when things get physical he calls me Georgous on a daily basis but he has yet to give me a compliment about my personality. Should I be worried? Could this maybe take more time? I know it's normal for guys to be focused on the physical at first.

What Guys Said 1

• well the thing is that even though sex is great, and he seems to be really into you, but sometimes relationships that start solely on sex become just that. I went through it and after awhile when I got tired of all the sex I realized there was nothing else.

What Girls Said 2

• no, there are people who just can't give compliments. even they feel it they can't express that.. he certainly likes u...
    I hear it many times sexi sexi sexi,, but never says i am good cook or good woman or nice company to him..

• of course you shouldn't worry. dont worry about what he doesn't compliment that isn't fair to him. he said he liked you that means your personality. But maybe he is a hoe