What are you looking for in a partner? Are your standards too high?

I want my future spouse to earn at least over $110k (reveal his salary asap), no signing prenup, no pre-marital sex, can't have any student debt or car loan but mortgage for our future house is fine. Has to be a nice person with a good sense of humor.

Most Helpful Guy

• keep your standards high girl don't settle for anything less

What Guys Said 16

• LOL... Good luck with that! Such a guy is about as real as ManBearPig.
    vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../285

• LMAOOOOOOO And what will you provide?

• my only standard is that she be fucking awesome, thats it. thats actually pretty high, not a lot of girls can achieve this feat hahaa.

• Hate to burst your bubble but anyone making that much money will have to have gone to college, and anyone who has gone to college will have student debt. Really, unless they haven't gone to college I doubt they won't have student debt. And the fact that I STARTED with that kinda shows just how odd, if not totally unbelievable, of an expectation that is. It makes a rich, good looking, dude *with* student debt who is willing to wait for marriage and not sign a prenup somewhat more believable.

Me personally I'm just looking for someone who is willing to laugh with me at bad movies over some cheap pizza. I don't really have a preference on looks (I don't mind some weight on a woman) but they do have to be someone I'm attracted to.

• My parents will be paying for my college and additional dorm costs.

• Not many people are as lucky as you. And sometimes parents can't be so reliable. I know, my parents originally planned on covering my college debt... and then they got divorced and my father can barely pay rent, let alone alimony, so always consider that the future isn't a set path you can plan on. Always consider other options, and even consider if college is worth the time and debt you accrue.

• Gold digger alert! Steer clear of this one, guys.

• LOL. Wow. Are you trolling? At least 110k? I don't personally know many people who make that much. Could you imagine if a guy said that this is what he expects of his future wife. Who do you think you are? You're probably one of those rich, snobby, stuck up, gold digging bitches. You better look like a goddess or be just as successful as him if you expect that. The first thing you said was how much money he has to make. Why does it matter anyway? It's his money not yours.

• Your expectations are amusing.

• It depends on 1) how hot you are, and 2) how great of a person you are. If you're hot and a really good person, then you should be fine! If you're not. you're going to have a hard time.

• You say that as if making 110k/year is easy

• Lol. Good luck finding anyone. Male or female, that's not in student debt.

• if, and a BIG if you do happen to find that man, remember he won't be a one lady man so be prepared to share lol

• Have fun dying alone

• Good luck with that one then. Start kissing toads and see if your dream guy appears.

• you have all these expectation's, but what do you want to do own a business, or I guess is have a rich man look after you while you just sit at home?

• You better have game! Or date 20 years older. That's a needle in a hay stack.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• what do you bring to the table?

• troll attempt: 1/10

• I think that if those are your standards, you might have a tough time of it. People who make a lot of money are usually the first to suggest a pre-nup. And asking for a virgin in this day and age is ridiculous, unless you're a whackadoo religious nut (in which case, enjoy each other).

• Hahahaha... I'm sorry that's awesome. That is so unrealistic. If he's a great, decent guy who has school debit but a good job and treats you well, take him.

• Lmao try growing up sometime. ;)

• He has to be honest, loyal, a good communicator, intelligent, loving, caring, understanding, and Talented.

• Why do you want your partner to earn over 110K? Do you earn that much or more? I don't think your standards are too high, but if you have high standards, remember that you should be able to match up to them yourself.

• I want to be an accountant so I won't be making that much.

• The reason I have high standards is because I know I'm an above -average looking girl and also quite intelligent. I also come from an upper-middle class family and have been exposed to a lot of highly successful people. I simply stated my wants and wanted others to state theirs. I was not asking for any advice on how to attract those guys but thanks for sharing your opinion anyway. My dad and uncle are highly successful men and I just want my future spouse to have the same qualities.

• @statgirl123 I wish I could give your replies 100 thumbs up. You get it. High standards are fine, as long as you keep them equally high for yourself.

• I just want a normal man. With a sense of humor! good luck finding your six figure salary suga daddy!

• Right now, in this moment, I just want someone who will love me the way that I love them.

• i want someone similar to me. i think my standards are reasonable.

• LOL. Good luck finding one of those in this day and age. Yikes.

• nice.. he can't be an alcoholic, misogynist or unemplyed

1 private opinion(s)