Best place to meet a decent guy (not bars or online dating)?

I'm just wondering where to meet a decent guy near my age (30's). It seems a lot of guys I meet are in their 20's or in a relationship. I go to school and work but nothing there. Are there places guys naturally graviate to that allows for a woman to talk to them - and the gym is not what I'm thinking of either.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't really want tot have to completely alter your life and schedule to find a new sphere for the sake of finding a guy, do you? I mean, do the things that you love in life, and meet someone in those spheres. Then, you're much more likely to find someone who loves the things you do, and you're more likely to be compatible. But I mean, people meet people all the time, in all sorts of places. I don't think there's one place where you 'go' to 'meet a guy'. That can and does happen everywhere.

What Guys Said 8

• Everywhere.. U just gotta find it.. Your neighborhood, the grocery store, the park, it's just you need to talk and take interest..

• Right here lol :-D

• Take a community college course (students can be hot) or join a theater group (actors/actresses can really be hot) or some such activity. That's always worked for me.

• You're pretty much ruling out all the options. I don't know. A sporting event?

• The gym, coffee shops or start conversations with random guys during the day. And hope they might ask you out

• Tried Comicon?

• Library, book store, coffe house. Im a decent guy and I go to those places to meet decent girls lol

• Church?

• U need to go out... meet friends.. catch new events.. and make sure when u get out of that door... u must look like u r about to meet the one... please reply when u meet someone

What Girls Said 2