Is he being too needy?

I turned off my Wi-Fi so I could sleep. Then when I woke up a few hours later, I received 1 miss call from him and 1 message from Skype.

Him: Sweetie? I'm sorry I've been super busy 😰
Him: Why aren't my messages going through?
Him : Sweetie? I'm sorry I've been super busy 😰
Him: Omg none of these messages are reaching you...

Why is he acting like this? Or is he nice?

Most Helpful Girl

• no i dont think he is being needy. he loves you and wants to know if you're okay. if he was being needy he would want to spend evry second of every day with you literally. he wouldn't want you to go out with friends or family. he is just being nice sweetheart x also do you mind helpiung me out too with my question because im stuck x

What Guys Said 4

• He's being too clingy, needy and insecure.

• And I was supposed to ignore him for a week because I needed to study. Wonder what could have happened if I did that (I think I should earn him that before I give us some space). Did he think I blocked him or something?

• Trouble? He is the most sweetest and affectionate guy ever. I won't trade him for anyone. Why do you think it is trouble?

• Not saying he is a 'bad' person. He may be sweet or whatever, but he is the kind of guy who would probably never give you space, keep calling/texting you very often etc. to the point of becoming annoying. If this kind of attention is what you want and prefer, then yeah, he's an ideal match for you.

• He's not being needy. He was sending messages and probably got a response that "the recipient didn't get your message", thought he did something wrong the way he sent them and tried again.

I mean really. Anyone who says this is needy is obviously worse at seeing context in a situation than I am, and I have aspergers for god's sake

• Yeah... I would get rid of him, that's one of the worst things a guy can do in my opinion, you'll get back to him when you can.

• Eh. He just didn't realize why his messages weren't reaching you. I think that is quite easy to excuse. He might have had a temporary loss of cognitive functions, but I do not feel that two double posts (if that was even his doing, Skype has been known to send things in double sometimes if you receive it long after - since the order of his messages are off I warrant this is the case) constitutes needy.

So, no, not very needy. Not sure why you're asking us that though, whether or not that behavior is too needy is for you to decide. This example is just him being a clutz about figuring out you can't be contacted atm though.

What Girls Said 3

• Thats not clingy. Thats just him wanting to message you/contact you. If you didn't give him a heads up thats what you were doing its no wonder he was confused.

• he's probably confused and thought it didn't work

• Yeah, he's being sort of needy. That would freak me out as well.