Honestly guys, do you think a woman can look hot after the age of 30?

For example let's say she maintains a thin figure all of her life, is loaded, very successful, and is a great person.
lets say she's 5'7" 120 pounds drives a Benz works a nice job and is just an awesome person.
she's 39-40 and she looks 25

still hot or old and washed up

• Yes
  • No
  • Other explain

Most Helpful Guy

• Many women in their 30's are at their hottest. They are more confident in themselves and their bodies. They are a little more experienced sexually so know what they want sexually and how to get it too.
    They also are more mature mentally. This gives them a real edge in seduction. They know how to tempt and tease a man.
    I also find they are great to talk to don't clam up when having a meal or just a chat over drinks. They tend to have a good ability to hold an interesting conversation and have informed points of view.
    I find all this very sexy.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 48

• Many women far beyond 30 have managed to keep their looks hot.

• Yes, it's definitely possible. I've seen 40 year old women who look 25. I have a 50 year old customer who could pass for 30.

BUT... they're definitely exceptions to the rule, and they were both blessed with good genetics AND have worked to maintain their looks, health, and shape.

• Absolutely yes! Like a fine wine they get better with age. Not forever but 30+ is still young enough to look hot.

• yes women can keep looking hot into their 40s. Actually it is the same as men. It all depends on taking care of themselves.

But honestly men don't care much about money. I mean.. a loaded girl isn't why i am gonna be in a relationship with her. I probably would go for a fun , open for life girl. so no pressure about money. Just go to the gym and be a good kind soul.

• Isn't that the prime? I've met many women over thirty that i still classify as "fuckable"... my friend Peggy is approaching 50 and goddamn... still hot.
    She could always go on Cougar status and snag some college kid.

• Ok, here's the thing.

Yes, women 30+ can still be hot. In fact, sometimes, it is these women who are the hottest because they are more comfortable with their femininity.

The problem though, is that if you judge yourself by "drives a Benz", then you might run into a little trouble. Whilst men can drive nice cars and have nice toys to represent a comfortable lifestyle, it doesn't come off quite the same way when women do the same. The difference is, generally speaking, men have to buy their own bling, where as women don't always have to. When men see women with lots of nice things, a little part of us will be wondering if she is a gold digger.

It's unfair to judge, I know, but try to understand things from our perspective. If we accidentally get hit with a gold digger, it's a huge and expensive mistake for us to make. We can't help but be careful. Don't blame us, blame women who are gold diggers.

• pffft. fuck yeah.

miiiiiiiiiilfs

• Women in their 30s can still be very hot.

• Not only do I think they're gorgeous, but I tend to think that most women keep getting hotter as they get older.

• It's only daft little spotty kids who think anybody is washed up in their 30s or 40s. She wouldn't need a ton of money or a nice car and all that shit either. I personally don't give a fuck if she's dead broke without a possession in the world. If I like I'll take care of her. I've always thought older women were far more attractive than younger ones. More class.

• Of course they can be hot after 30 and are

• Is this a serious question or a special kind of stupid? MOST women look better after 30. Look at any woman in Hollywood. The women most guys at 16 jerk off to are over 30 unless its porn in which case they aren’t all that hot anyway. Early 20s girls are cute, mid-late 20s starting to look good, 30s they come into their own and are confident and sexy.

• If they're healthy and they've taken care of themselves, women can look hot way older than 30.

• (cont.) . . . and the car she drives doesn't have anything to do with it. lol

• Sure they are many of them out there. But it all depends on how well you take care of yourself.

• Yes of course... I've seen gorgeous women aged 50 😍

• My girlfriend is 33 and I know for damn sure she's hot!

• You still can look hot at your 30s but is more what you have inside that make the difference. Also, success is not important when it comes to dating as I mentioned is more the personality. For instance, I know many single women in their 30s who are kinda bitchy...

• If she takes care of herself then she can definitely look good after 30.

• Yes there are many beautiful 30 year old would, some 40 year olds as well.

• Still hot

• of course

• Yes she can look hot... But only few selected ones who take good care of themselves :-)

• still hot and the car she drives has no bearing on that.

• Why not it completely depends on her, before I had a girlfriend I wanted to try a woman above my age.

• Of course. As someone who frequently dates older women, they are fun, confident and sexy.

• I've known women over 40 who really looked hot, especially Asian ones.

• I haven't seen much hot chicks above 30 so I don't know

• Yes, some girls looks hotter after 30 than before but they must take care about theirselves to get it.

• ANYONE can look attractive at ANY age and ANY size. Get rid of these bullshit standards!

• Yes, it's definitely possible.

• More from Guys
    18

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• Giving yourself some sort of shelf life is a disservice to yourself and any life you try to build for yourself.

Like you're going to live until you're 87. Are you really going to waste 57 of those years thinking you're "washed up"?

• I think the best way to keep up your looks is to just be concious of different things. It's not so much the weight that impacts appearance, it's more overall how a person carries themselves.

Getting regular haircuts, taking care of your skin and hair, investing in good clothes that fit well, all of these things are going to help in the long run.

• No... it's not possible. After our last day of being 29 comes to a close, we start waking up looking washed out and hideous. It's the weirdest thing. Just another cruel joke that nature plays on us ladies. The only real solution? Toss us to the real men. They are the only ones who know how to dispose of us properly. ; )

• Yes a girl can still be hot.
    As far as the things youve said
    Im 5"7 55kg, own a beauty salon, own 2 properties , drive a 2009 Audi A4

• Mmm I know many women who look better in their 30's than they did in their 20's.

• Yup! Duh!

• Honestly, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

You could be dirt poor, overweight, etc. and there's still someone out there who will think you are the most beautiful person in the world.

A person's shared experiences with you can make any one beautiful.

• yes but i also think its not that important to always look hot and aging isn't something shameful. just strivin to look nice and healthy is fine but at the same time, older people get the less vain they tend to be so its whatev a persons priority is.

• of course! the biggest sex bombs of hollywood are over 30, jlo, beyonce, nicki minaj, halle berry and scarlett johansson to name a few

• look at Hollywood stars, penelope cruz, salma hayek, megan fox, all are women after 30, salma reaching 50... do u think they are not sexi?
    eva longoria? heidi clum, adriana lima... all reached 30 years ago..

• If a person doesn't get fat, takes care of their skin and wears classic clothes and hairstyles instead of dated ones, they can stay hot for many years.

• Definitely.

If a woman keeps up with good health routine and good hygiene, she can be physically beautiful for quite some time. There are plenty of beautiful women 30+.

• have u seen BEYONCE? SHE IS QUEEN AND FLAWLESS by the way LISTEN TO FORMATION IT'S HER NEW SONG