How do I know if he likes me back?

Since a while back I like this guy from my school. We aren't really close and we barely talk, so I don't know how he would react if I told him or if I asked him out. A friend of mine told me that he thought I was nice, but I just want to make sure he actually sees me as potential 'date material'. Are there specific things guys do when they feel attracted to a girl or like a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• all the attraction starts on the date and in the texting game.. first you need to get the number.. get a date with him and make it a successful.. specific things which guys when they feel attracted to a girl depends on what type of guy is he. and according to your info... he finds you cool.. he is just kinda attracted but fully... so you need to make him chase you!

• How do I make him chase me?

• Ok he is your imaniceandpopular type of guy. Try to have a small one on one conversation with him for some reason but dont be a sticky glue girl. You should have a little tiny attitude and a girl who is hard to play with. Exchange numbers, if you have. Then talk.. Dont talk to him 24/7 and wait for his response. Just do your stuffs and if you're reply to him. Just reply him short and straight to the point.. But dont just reply him with "k" LOL.. Wait until he asks you out. If he doesn't, you ask him if his free this weekend and plan to meet. Dress good but not tooo good. Smell good. Be yourself, be at your best manners. Be like a good princess. You need to show you're one of a kind.

• hahaha nice description. I'm going to try this. Thank you so much for your help!

What Guys Said 3

• It depends on what type of guy he's , generally speaking.
    If he's shy, he will tend to act like a stalker from a distance.
    If he's confident, he will come up and give you validation (ie, compliment), and then start talking!

• When a guy likes a girl he over compensates by giving her more attention than a normal girl. Depending on the guy this ranges from eye contact and staring to just being around you more often and trying to do stuff with you

• yes they will always follow you everwhere whether you want or not

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him out, get to know him better and end your agony.