Would You Date a Nudist?

Somebody asked a question about a nudist beach earlier and it got me thinking, how many people are actually against nudists? Because I know that a lot of people have this thing against nudity, but others celebrate it.
I figure, let's get the G@G statistics.

Would you you date a nudist?

• I would.
  • I would not.
  • I am a nudist.
  • What's a nudist?
  • Other (please explain)
It's interesting how the majority of people saying yes in the comments are aged 30 and up.
Just an observation.
Majority of people saying yes -29 years and up.
Majority voting yes are male.

Otherwise it's pretty equal.
Interesting.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not opposed to nudity, but I don't have any desire to be nude around people, so I wouldn't be part of that with her. many nudists are older, heavy, and not fun to look at... the ones that are fun to look at I would be looking at too much, and seeing as it really isn't a sexual thing, that is unwelcome, from me, and likely would be unappreciated by my wife.
    Lastly, I think there is something kind of special knowing that, because she loves me, I get to see her in ways no one else out there gets to. As a nudist, she bends over, and anyone who wants a look has it.

I don't take moral issue against nudism, but I highly doubt that it is something I could deal with, comfortably. So, unless some real special connection happened? Likely, no. But I wouldn't rule it out completely.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have a problem with nudity at all, but I don't think that I would like my boyfriend to be nude around other people. I also personally would not be comfortable being nude all the time, so that might be something that could cause issues as well. So I'll say no.

What Guys Said 29

• i think I'd have a problem with her being nude in front of other people, if that is what she does, so I probably can't.

• really?

I thought youve said before that you would be ok dating strippers and nude models...

Although I could be mistaken.

• Ah, so your issue would be seeing her (or him) nude every time you saw them right? I think that would probably be a deal breaker not just for you to have them cover up every time they saw you.
      Keep in mind I don't actually know, I'm interested in the lifestyle but it's different for everyone and I have no real information to back me up.

• yeah exactly, i think the situation altogether just wouldn't work out in the end, unless she doesn't mind if we hang outside of the house all the time. who knows, maybe I eventually adapt to the lifestyle, but then what if that only gets them to have expectations from me? like they want me to try it out and kinda grow with them in the lifestyle. there's just so many things that could happen, and I wouldn't say no to dating, but in the end I just assume it wouldn't work out for more than a few reasons.

• When I was in my late teens and 20s, I dated a few girls who went to Rainbow Gatherings, but getting them naked in private was something a bit more difficult than seeing them naked in public. A few years ago I dated a girl who grew up in a nudist environment, having been naked at home when she was young. She was the one who got my clothes off, not the other way around. Then she told me I had a big penis, as if she went around inspecting penises. Not quite what I expected, but then I didn't know what to expect.

• As long as she's clothed when we go out, and when we have guests, I'm ok if she wants to be naked in front of me all the time, or if she wants to go to a nudist beach, I may even join in if I'm very comfortable with her.

• Voted A. I'm not a nudist, but I wouldn't mind dating one.

• I am a naturist. It isn't a secret on GAG, or anywhere else. My family has been since before my sis and I were born. Sis is going to get her boyfriend to give it a try.

• I don't give a fuck about nudity at all, I'm not a nudist but I don't care when someone else sees me naked in a non sexual context, by accident or smth, much less in a sexual one.

It would be weird I guess to get used to it. By that I mean interacting with other people while her being naked, but it doesn't sound like a deal breaker for some reason.

• Its kind of a turn off but I'd date a nudist before I'd date a stripper.

• We might have met on a nudist beach.

• Neverrrrrrrrrrr.

• I'd prefer someone who dresses practically and classy. I'll pass on the fashionistas and nudist extremes...

• Not a 24/7 nudist. If she goes to a nude beach once in a while it wouldn't bother me. Id go with her, but my clothing would stay on.

• I think it's hot so yes.

• Since I am one, I would have no problem dating or marrying one.

• Not a public nudist, no.

• girl I am with likes to be naked... works for me =)

• I'd wonder if she could introduce me to such a community and if i could proudly fuck her in front of other inferior males

• Yea if I liked her

• I wouldn't.

• No. I happen to have a little respect for common decency.

• yes. Not a problem. My girlfriend is almost that anyway

• I am not against nudity...

• I wouldn't mind.

• i would in certian contexts but it really depends if they are cool with that not being my thing

• Of course not

• This is the stupidest question ever...

• How? I would prefer if you're going to insult me outright, that you at least have the decency to explain why these are your thoughts.

• It might be out of left field to you but that doesn't make my question stupid. I am curious about people's opinions and that makes this a very valid question to ask.

• I would think it would be very weird...

If you think about it... anyone becomes a nudist in a relationship, right?

Is it about you going to see him at his nudist park? Would he want you to be a nudist also?

• I respect the rights of nudists to be who they are, but it happens to be a major turn off for me.

• nothing wrong in it... anything goes in life.

• Maybe but they often tend to be too much of a hippie for me.

• It sounds fun ;p

What Girls Said 12

• I'm not against nudity at all so I have no problem dating one. I'm very comfortable with nudity so. 😁

• I wouldn't, simply because I don't think I would be too comfortable around someone who was nude all the time.

• I don't think I'd be able to handle a bunch of other people seeing my bf's body. Now, if it were for acting, I wouldn't care, but otherwise, I wouldn't be okay with it.

• Can I ask why it would be different for acting?

• Well, as an actor myself, I understand the extremes we have to go to sometimes. It's a profession and I'm okay with it. If he just wants to show it off to everyone, then I just don't feel comfortable. I don't know exactly why, but, yeah. :/

• I would if he wasn't begin creepy about it!

• No, that's a deal breaker for sure.

• Nope, no way.

• Nope. Just nope.

• no thanks i am soooo good

• Not against nudists, I just wouldn't date one.

• nope, lol

• I would not, I find it disgusting

• Can I ask how you find it disgusting?

• you see all his body, imperfection body, fat, cellulites, etc, ... it's just so gross

• Maybe. If I really liked him, I would. But it is not something I am seeking in a partner.