Girls, Would you take back a cheating boyfriend?

If

He was sorry and begging you to take him back and crying

He only cheated once

He was willing to be your slave (do the homework and housework)

He would let you slap him or hit him

• Yes I would
    4% (2)
  • Absolutely not
    96% (49)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
For the record, I DID NOT cheat. I was just curious

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never forgive any kind of betrayal. It's unforgivable, I would be devastated and no matter how much i still loved him, i would cut all ties with him so i could heal and move on. I'm a loyal person so i wouldn't accept anything less than i am willing to give

Trust is the foundation for every relationship , so why would i give a cheater a second chance and trust him again, after he has already given me one good reason not to trust him. Giving someone a second change after they have betrayed you, is just giving them the opportunity and your consent to do it again. I have boundaries within a relationship , so if he didn't raise to my standards then i certainly wouldn't lower mine to his. Amen hahha

What Girls Said 22

• The trust would be completely gone. Why would I be with someone I can't trust?

If he's crying and begging, he's using emotional blackmail instead of taking ownership of his actions. He chose to cheat. I might forgive him eventually (because holding on to anger will only hurt me in the long run), but I sure as hell won't take him back.

• Did you find out the grass WASN'T greener on the other side and now are having regrets? Sucks to suck. You dug your grave. Now lie in it.

• That will be a FUCK NO from me.
    Okay, one thing is wanting to get back together, but asking to be your ex-gf's slave and punching bag, begging and bawling your eyes out? What the hell man? That's just pathetic and you'd have even less chances of getting back with me if you suggested that shit. Not that there'd ever be any anyways 😇

• Lol no. What cheating boyfriend? They wouldn't even exist anymore in my eyes.

• It would depend on the situation, and whether he confessed to me or tried to hide it from me.

• No. I have no trust or respect for him, and I can't be in a relationship with someone I don't trust.

• Nope. Once it's over, it's over. No looking back.

• Nope. Bye bye forever.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Never.

• I'm not stupid and I have respect for myself. So no.

• It would be extremely hard, but I would let him go. I would let him explain, but I know I couldn't trust him

• Never.

• he's willing to be my slave? Fuck yeah I would take him back

• No never.

• Never. EVER.

• Nope, I would never take back a cheater.

• Yes. To cut his balls off.

• No, I would never

• That's idiotic, no.

• No, a real slave wouldn't cheat on me in the first place.

• Hell no, he is most likely carrying STDs. I'm not going to let him put my life in danger

• i couldn't care less if he died if he cheated on me lol