The girl I like knows I like her, she says she likes me too. But should I talk to her best friend about it?

This girl and I have been texting a lot recently just not this past weekend due to school work and she had some family problems but I would like to share my feelings with her friend and see if u can get any advice? Is that wise or? I also just didn't meet this girl, I've known her for a while and would consider her one of my best friends but we the feelings are there, hopefully.

What Girls Said 1

• definitely dont involve her friends. That is probably the worst thing you could do. They will either sabotage it on purpose or on accident. This potential relationship will be between two people its best to start it that way.

What Guys Said 1

• No. You shouldn't talk to her best friend about it. It has high chance ruining her attraction towards you! Women love mystery, so less talk; more actions.