Is it true that if you focus on yourself, somebody is bound to show up in your life?

I've been having a hard time trying to find the right one lately, so I am wondering is it true that if I focus on myself, then the right one will find me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily.
    Your perfect partner won't just fall from the sky one day, you actually have to put yourself out there to find somebody to love.
    But just cos your other half hasn't entered your life yet doesn't mean that you should be a sitting duck. DO focus on yourself, DO try to improve, DO try to become the best version of yourself that you possibly can, so that when you finally find that someone special, they're amazed by how great you are.
    Focus on yourself but ALSO put yourself out there. Combine the two. That right there calls for success.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I think thats true.

• I am going threw the same thing, and thats what people keep telling me, but me looking I keep getring shitty guys that treat ne like shit or use me, so now im just trying to focus on me and hopefully a good guy comes along

What Guys Said 5

• True for girls, but not for guys (except for EXTREMELY hot guys). Men are still 'expected' to pursue women, so focussing on themselves will lead them nowhere, unless they actively seek women.

• Its not true.

• Lol unless the guy is a stud, he won't get a girl unless he is actively pursuing. However, if he focuses on his future then he has a chance to make a lot of money from getting a good job eventually and that will help him attract girls.

• Yup that is very much true. Investing in yourself is the best way to become attractive to ladies.

• Yes and the climate change is a myth!