I feel a disconnect with a guy I'm seeing. what should I do?

I have someone I been seeing since January. Everything was going great he called everyday just to say hi and how my day was going. We talked a lot and now two months later he might call 3 times a week. But, the conversation are short. I feel like he is pulling away and now I am also. So, what should I say to him without sounding like I'm nagging him?

What Guys Said 2

• If this is a long distance thing which I am guessing is, then you need to meet more often which is the best even though there is nothing to talk. Or do something together, like take a trip, go to fair, or Skype more often. Phone can be pathetic sometimes. If you want to keep a guy interested, then you should keep him close enough so that he feels your presence but not cling to him where he feels threat to his freedom.

• We are both busy. I have a child and he has four kids which he is trying to get custody of. But, we do live like 45 mind away from each other. We do our best to see each other at least once a week. But, he use to call every morning just to say good morning have a great day. Now, he doesn't do that anymore or maybe once a week talking like three times. I don't know

• it's ok he's just bored of calling all day.

What Girls Said 1

• Stop seeing him. The spark is gone.