Does he like me or is it too early?

So there's a coffee shop I've been going to for the past 5 months now and I come across the same barista guy. Once when I walked in, he was cashing out his register and when he saw me, he kept staring at me while he was taking the money out. About a month later in December when he was making my drink he put my drink at the edge of the counter, smiled reallyyy big and said "Have a nice day." At the beginning of this month I started to study there on Fridays and would sometimes catch him looking. I've been there like a total of 4 times to study there and I stay for several hours. Once when I was about to walk out I asked him what time they open and close. I asked this while I was walking and he started walking with me but he was behind the counter if that makes sense. I came with my friend late Saturday night and he was there. While I was waiting for my drink he kept looking up every now and then to look at me. When I went up to grab my drink he smiled super bigg, waved, and said "Hiiiii!!!" I got shy and just said thank you. My friend said "Omg he totally wanted to talk to you!" He acts normal and professional around everyone else. Is it too early to tell?

Most Helpful Guy

• when a guy behaves like that he is definitely interested, but maybe to scared or shy to make a move, like myself lol. lie to him and tell him you are new in town and if he knows where a good club or coffee shop is, if he explains or direct you just keep dumb and say i dont think ill find it, then ask him if he is off some day and if he is willing to show you. if he agrees happily then you know, he likes you

Most Helpful Girl

• He likes you. What are you gonna do about it?

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• He likes you

• Lol I think he definitely likes you, he seems really intrigued by you and I think you are doing the right thing hanging out there, hopefully he takes the plunge and asks you out soon