Why is my boyfriend ignoring my messages for 2+ weeks?

I don't know why my long distance boyfriend left me suddenly and I have tried so many attempt to know the reason but still he is not replying me.. i stopped trying for 5 days just to give him some space and i then tried again with no results.. he's ignored me for 2 weeks now.. and I don't know wether I should break up or still wait longer... I thought maybe he wanted to break up but he's not blocking me on anything, just ignoring me, even when i asked him if breaking up was what he was wanting.. he was not responding much to other people as well, now he is somewhat more, but he still hasn't replied to me.. I'm confused about what I should do.. could this mean he's just going through some tuff things right now, or is it a sign our relationship is ending?

I officially called the relationship off today.. thanks for y'alls advice..

Most Helpful Guy

• No one is ever that busy

He's ignoring you but most probably because long distant relationships are quite hard to sustain

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like things are over, but maybe he is just having a rough patch?

• he mentioned that his best friend had died, and that he's ignoring everyone till he decides otherwise (which I found out through another friend).. so I tried to be understanding, but he left without no explanantion which had me worried.. so I didn't know what to think of the situation.. specially if he is now responding to some other people now but not me yet..

• ya I agree.. I just don't know how long I should wait this out.. I love him, but im just not sure anymore if he feels the same way..

• The best you can do is tell him you still love him and support him. After that it's up to him

What Guys Said 3

• Ouch! It sounds like he doesn't want to be in the relationship anymore.

• He dont want any relationship with you it seems.

• Long distance relationships don't work. He's doing someone else.

What Girls Said 3

• Relationships ending hun. 2 weeks is enough

• It all depends on how serious the relationship is and how emotionally intimate both of you are with eachother. how long have you been seeing this person?

• we have been together for around 2 months.. I was serious about our relationship but maybe he jus wasn't as much... we were pretty close tho..

• If he's going through a tough time, it can be hard opening up to someone who you dont know very well. And from experience, a LDR doesn't hold up as much opportunity to feel close enough to share private thoughts.

• ya he's the type to handle stuff on his own, he doesn't like talking about his issues.. he said its nothing personal that its jus the way he is... but usually he has some explanation, its unlike him to just suddenly leave and not even answer after so long..

• Can you see if he "read" the message? His girlfriend should be on place number 1 he can't be too "busy" to ignore you for days really.