I'm starting to feel depressed because I never had a boyfriend?

I'm 23, and thinking about dating is starting to give me serious anxiety and depression. This is because I've never had a boyfriend, and based on my situation currently it doesn't seem like I will ever meet one. I feel really sad, to the point that I almost start crying many nights when I think about this issue. To make things worse, I thought there was this guy who liked me, but he didn't try to start anything with me, and now I will never see him again... I don't know what to do, and why I have such terrible luck in my love life. I thought that moving to LA I would meet new people, but it's just so hard. I feel so lonely constantly. I do have friends, but it's hard to be close, and I'm at the age where people pair off with a significant other. I live alone, and I constantly feel empty. I'm happy for my friends in relationships, but I also want one for myself. I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• You can try online dating but I would just be careful and really get to know that person, I tried online dating and the guy I was talking to was a very smooth talker and after 2 months of talking to him and hanging out I slept with hin after that he completely lost interest then apparently everybody knew him and he was a hore and been with everybody and his friends told me that he does that sleeps with them then leavea them hanging to be like what happened I was so sad cause I really liked him and thought I found a good guy, and now Im all alone

• If you haven't already, try online dating. I've been on many dates because of it, when I wouldn't have gotten any otherwise.

• Try going out.. Go to clubs , or even try online dating ! .. You never know what you might find there !

• have you tried online dating?