Would you date a guy that weighs 58 k?

I have trouble keeping weight on. I work out a lot, I did for over a year and saw no results. It was a waste of time. Without steroids I will not get buff. I try to stay above 60 kg in body fat, but I just weighed myself and I'm at 58 kg. I'm about 178 cm in height. So, how bad is it if a mid 20s guy is so skinny?

• Disgusting
  • He might break
  • Sure why not
  • Only if there's other exceptional attributes

Most Helpful Girl

• 128 lbs..
    He would weigh way less than me. it would make me feel insecure honestly. I lost 40 lbs and compared to someone who is 128, I'd feel super fat compared to them and a partner isn't supposed to make you feel insecure. It's just an issue I have within myself, nothing personal. I would just feel fat compared to him, and I am at a healthy weight.

• Maybe, it's hard to tell. I know women just above their teens might get embarrassed by that, but in my exp. older women don't. Seems more like they think that's not a good protector, or something. But without mind reading, I'll never know.

• My weight is a big deal to me. It always has been, and it always will. I don't see my body the way others do, so yes, it may embarrass me because I would feel almost twice the size of him.
      And yes, attractiveness matters as well.

• guy is just skinny with super fast metabolism. Nothing wrong at least you see girls who are only looking for body like @rgb. I'm skinny like you I don't have problems I actually enjoy eating and not gaining weight :D

Most Helpful Guy

• You can put on quality size. You aren't doing it right, I promise you can if you really want to. I did it.

• How do you know this? Have you been me?

• Well, you can believe whatever you want, but I was there.

• I've just heard many skinny guys say "ive tried everything to gain weight and I can't" and that just isn't true because they haven't approached it properly.

What Girls Said 7

• Sure, as long as he's cool with me weighing more than him :P To be fair, I think my boyfriend now is just over 10, so it's not a huuuuge difference.

• @ShayanMortazavi1 You're never supposed to ask a lady her weight or her age, good chap :P

• Well I do it anyway

• that seems really really thin. not gonna judge a guy purely based on his weight though.

• I like skinny guys so I wouldn't care, I also love guys that height. That does seem really skinny though, have you thought about talking to a nutritionist?

• I don't have access to a nutritionist, at least not a good one, but general doctors have said I'm fine. if I gorge myself I'm sure I'd gain weight, but I get headaches if I eat a lot of food that is bland. I like to go out to restaurants, and the like.

• I see, I knew someone who had trouble gaining weight and she saw a nutritionist who gave her a diet and it helped her gain weight, so was just asking :)

• Thanks, but I will admit that it's not altogether that simple and I'm vain. If I gain only fat, it's not a big improvement, and I'd have to eat a lot of purina human chow, which I don't like. I want to gain it in muscle weight, and I did try protein supplements while training, but the obstacle is hormonal.

• I say sure... why not. If he's a guy I like as a person then it's all fine.
    But I probably wouldn't initially be attracted to him physically.

• Do whatever you want but please don't take steroids😟 You are fine.

• Without steroids, how would hollywood studs have careers?

• so you're telling me that for business you should take? The guy's got super fast metabolism like I've got. People sometimes make fun of my super skinny legs, but otherwise I'm pretty happy that I'm skinny I can see if girl is only looking for body.

+ I can eat everything for example 4 days ago I ate launch and after 2 hours 3 big macs (i don't like mc because it's chemical food but yeah... 3 big macs my friends with 3 big m. would get 3kg weight)

• @woholovely If you read my reply once again carefully you will see that I was talking about people in showbusiness having no other way than to take steroids, in order to not lose their careers. I never said that you should take them for business, I said that unfortunately it's how hollywood works.

• I don't see the problem in that at all

• no, I hate underweight people, that scare me since I was anorexic before, I hate see bones and skinny people that remind me really bad memory

• I'm not so skinny that bones show. I'm about 7% body fat.

• Of course I'm skinny, but not to the point of seeing bones, esp. since the weight I do have is a small amount of muscle.

• skinny guy is not my taste, I prefer him to be a bit chubby than skinny but it's just my personal taste

What Guys Said 10

• Men like svelte women and a lot of women like svelte men. It means you can wear all the coolest clothes that you can afford. Just go with it.

• Women like muscular men, at least after a certain age.

• I'm not going to debate you, but I'm sorry you believe that myth.

• I agree. A debate is probably counter productive. The visual nature or men vs women is based in anthropology.

• Same here Bruh , skinny guy here, I am 68kg though , same height.
    Its the genes,
    Don't worry , my dad was even worse, he was 50kg !! Yes, 50kg at 30 !!!
    He was still a playboy though, he tried hard to put on weight with no avail, he automatically started putting on weight after marriage, he is not around 88kg

• I struggled with the same thing.. The funny thing is that when I stopped trying I began to get buff and I only weighed 61 kg

After I stopped working I gained 33 kg and I'm not even fat I just bulked up heaps

Every one has a different trigger you just have to find yours

• I don't think it's a trigger. People are just different. I probably have immature levels of androgens, or something like that.

• You'll be surprised

I think it had a lot to do with stress

Some people gain weight and some people lose weight with it

• Converting that to pounds, that would be 127 pounds. Whoa! That is quite a light weight, especially for someone your age and height. Damn! If I'm not mistaken, you need to gain some weight.

• I was, once upon a time, 180cm and around 60kg. I had a ridiculously high metabolism. Didn't stop me from getting a girl though.

• What age did you stop being that? Of course you can get a girl, but you improve your odds if you are masculine. Being a waif is not masculine. Like I said, I worked out for a long time and only some strength and toning but no change in proportions.

• If I'm showing you evidence of something, and you're in complete denial about it, you're not exactly working within the realms of reality, are you?

• You posted 3 pictures of rich and famous men. I don't see how that disproves what I'm saying. It's like if I tell you that being raised poor and uneducated will likely keep you that way, but then you show me a picture of a guy that got rich selling coke cans, and then that's it! Proof that poor people with no education get rich!

• Yeah I think so

• Eat something. Only lesbians date girls.

• Useless comment, ignoring question.

• YES! I'm same as you FAST METABOLISM as Ferrari I can eat everything and I'm also strong some people think I'm not.

• Date a dominant girl. She might like throwing you around and making you do what she wants.

• Don't worry dude... yer heavier than me by 5 kg although I'm like 10 cm less than u...

But still yeah I'm considered thin... but who cares? If a chick comments about it I'll show her ma heavy dick... it weighs 10 kilos by itself hahahahahaha...

• Well it's good that you have high self esteem.

• Why shouldn't I?