Guys, would you have sex with a girl if you didn't genuinely like her?

Say you didn't have sex for 6 months for whatever reason it may be.

You now have the consistent opportunity to have sex with a girl at any day of the week (for the most part) BUT you have to drive 50 minutes each way to see her

would you do it 4 times a week just because you want sex and nothing else?

meaning, would you do it even if you didn't genuinely like her?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, first off, I wouldn't have NSA sex with a girl unless she was on board with that arrangement. I don't like leading anyone on. But, if that were the case, and it had been 6 months since I'd had sex, I'd probably go out of my way like that for a week, maybe two, and then it would stop being worth it for me, at least that many times per week.

What Guys Said 15

• Iam afraid yes some guys would. It's a sad fact of life that some just need sex and will go to quite some lengths to get it.

• I'd have to pass on that kind of offer or opportunity. I don't see how that could even work for me, and this is entirely hypothetical for me.

• I wouldn't drive fifty minutes for just anyone, and not just for sex. I'd had to really want to see and be with a woman to take that kind of commute.
    Hehe... I'd have to make a real commute-ment... get it? Cause it's like... commitment... I'm gonna leave...

• no i wouldn't and i dont think i would drive almost an hour to even see someone 4 times a week. thats a lot of money to spend in gas. if i liked her i would rather make it the weekend and be able to spend quality time together.

• Whether a guy would have sex with a girl - ANY girl - is just a function of how attractive he finds her AND how long it's been since he last had sex.

And yes, 6 months is long enough of a dry spell to include 99% of the human population.

• What kind of relationship is that where only sex counts? Don't you guys c each other and make out after that... and answer to ur question... yes but not everyday... there's also possibility that guy doesn't know he will have sex each time he visit.. he must have clear knowledge about that then he will.. oh yess he will... cz sexxxx

• sure I would, not an ideal situation but hey free pussy is free pussy

• Nope
    If the mind isn't worth it, the body isn't either

• wth no i wouldn't drive 50 min 20 or 25 yeah but no more

• Nnnnnnno. Remember, you still have to like -yourself- at the end of the day.

• The 50 minutes part makes this iffy. If she was closer then I would do it.

• If I didn't dislike her, sure!

• "would you do it 4 times a week just because you want sex and nothing else?"

Hell yes

"meaning, would you do it even if you didn't genuinely like her? "

Hell yes

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more