Is it okay to ask him to stop talking to a girl?

Is it okay to ask your boyfriend to stop talking to a girl? Because she makes me uncomfortable as she send him selfies..

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends, if he sees nothing wrong then he might be pissed that you don't trust him. Girls do this too, if you ask them to stop talking to some guy coz you know he wants to bang her: she'll say it's not like that and she'll be pissed that you don't trust her.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't ask him to stop talking to anyone, that shows insecurity and mistrust which isn't healthy for any relationship but he should tell the girl to stop sending selfies. There is no reason for that. She is disrespecting the relationship by sending them and he is for condoning it.

What Guys Said 2

• I have some bad news for you. If you're worried about this girl taking away your guy, then you don't actually trust your guy. Maybe you should re-evaluate that aspect of your relationship.

• Yes and no. You can let him know how you feel about it but honestly telling him to stop talking to someone if he is doing nothing wrong is, well, usually not good.

But do feel free to tell him you're not really comfortable with it.

What Girls Said 3

• I think you should tell him that you think it is inappropriate and just ask him if he would be okay with it if you were talking to a guy and the guy kept sending you selfies.

• Yes its ok. I have asked mine not to talk to this girl who used to like him as she's constantly trying to find excuses to talk to him...

• Depending on the circumstances, yes.
    As to the girl sending him selfies, he needs to tell her to stop. That's disrespectful to his relationship and he shouldn't tolerate that.

Talk to him and tell him how you feel.