Do I still have a chance with her?

Hello, last week I went on a first date with an amazing girl. However, I do not know if she feels the same way I do.

Last Saturday I've asked her if she would like to hang out during the night, but she said that she already got plans and that she won't be able to make it through.

Then, yesterday I ask her out again and she says "Can't tonight".

I don't know if she is making up excuses in order to avoid getting on a second date or she is being honest about what she's saying.

As being inexperienced, I would really like to have some feedbacks from you.

Thank you for your answers.

• She's being honest, try again.
  • She's making up excuses, move on.
I would really appreciate more answers/votes on this topic, thank you.
Kindly provide more votes/opinions once again, thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's impossible to know unless you ask her BUT I will say all the good relationships I've been in have been clear. The fact that you are unsure is a sign she probably isn't that interested. Having said that you should still ask her out if you like her (the last thing you want is to look back and wonder what if). Ask her on a planned date a few days in advance see what she says then.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• looks like she is making excuses. I had a similar situation that she ignored me after the date and later I asked to stop play games and say how things is, she said "sorry for ignoring u not u my type" that's all. do the same as I just ask.